forty-two, narrative !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"hey peoples," mimose smiled as she scooted over to the middle seat, giving kai a quick hug before letting ale sandwhich the other side of her

"hey peoples," mimose smiled as she scooted over to the middle seat, giving kai a quick hug before letting ale sandwhich the other side of her. they had gotten out of school an hour ago and did their own thing for a bit before picking mimose up.

"here," mattia was in the front, digging through some bags on the ground before reaching back and handing her a large fry and a milkshake from where ever thet had went.

"thank you baby," she instantly began to eat her fries, not even fazed by the wiggling brows coming from ale and kai. taylor just rolled her eyes, giggling at their childish ass behavior.

mattia could feel his cherks going red. "shut the fuck up," he balled up the reciept that was in his hand, chucking it at the kairi.

"i said thank you baby,"

"you welcome baby,"

mimose smiles, satisfied that he said it back. "so i have some bad news," she swallowed her fry, taking a sip of the thawed shake. "i'm going back home tonight,"

alejandro was in the middle of searching for something to throw, kairi already having the reciept in hand, ready to throw, but it just grew dead silent.

"say you swear to god,"

"i swear," mimose was sad about it, but she shouldn't have gotten to attached, because now she wished she could stay. "i have to be home by nine and we leave at eleven,"

"well you can always come back right?" taylor glanced at her through the mirror before returning her eyes back to the road. she was of course cool with the boys and who ever they brought around, but mimose was different and actually made an effort to make her feel apart of the group.

mimose shrugged, "i know my mom would let me during summer, but my dad is strict as hell so i can't even say,"

"i thought your dad was in haiti?"

"he's coming home early but i know he's going back again,"

"this could really be our last kickback for a while," kairi frowned.

"i'll be back," mimose nudged his shoulder. "i just wanted to let you guys know so you aren't thinking i'm bailing on you guys or i just leave without saying bye,"

"i don't know about them, but that just means i'm getting on your nerves ten times as much," alejandro gave her no warning, poking and wiggling his fingers into her sides.

her shrieks and laughter made mattia smile. of course he had to lock eyes with kairi who knew how he truly felt. she was leaving and he was going to tell her he loved her.

 she was leaving and he was going to tell her he loved her

"blue,"

"red,"

"orange,"

"green,"

"blue,"

"i said that!" mimose laughed, interlocking her fingers with mattia's as she stopped the game. ale, kai and taylor were on instagram live, music playing from his speaker as they goofed off and did whatever. she and mattia sat in kai's bed, playing concentration because she forced him to learn it and play with her.

"i'm clearly not good at this,"

"or you have something on your mind," she began to play with his fingers, something she noticed she always did. "what's up?"

"i wasn't ready for you to go yet," he sighed. "i had already prepared myself for friday,"

mimose pouted, "awe," she felt bad. "i was shocked too, but i gotta' go back home and finish school and do what i have to do so hopefully i can come back and see you guys again," she smiled.

mattia nodded in agreement. "i also have to tell you something else, but i don't want it to be weird or anything,"

"what could you tell me to make something weird," she laughed.

he shrugged, a sly grin on his face.

"okay," she knew he wasn't going to say it now. "i'll read your lips then,"

"what?"

"just say it without actually talking," she rushed him. "i'm bored and this will be fun anways," she didn't really know what to expect but she might as well make a game out of it.

he sighed.

i love you.

"again,"

i love you.

"i love you too," she was confused. "why are you so scared to tell me that,"

he didn't say anything. he wanted it to just click in her mind without him saying anything so he could save himself from rejection and embarrassment.

"am i missing something?" she grabbed his face and turned it so he was looking directly at her. "go again,"

i'm in love with you.