forty-three, narrative !

W

W

HAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

sometimes mattia thanked whoever listened to the little voice in his head. like now- he thanked them for having such amazing friends who understood him and his body language so clearly.

it was a little bit awkward after he mouth the words and he lowkey hoped she didn't understand him so he could switch it up and they could laugh it off so he didn't have to really say how he felt in front of everyone. taylor got the memo quick and persuaded ale and kairi to go to the store for some snacks even though they all just had something to eat.

after the three of them left, mimose insisted he kept going so she could get it right, but when he tried to switch it up, she caught on quickly and just knew it wasn't his orginal sentence.

"c'mon!" she grabbed his arm, yanking it a little so he would just come out and say what he had to say.

"promise you won't be mad,"

mimose stopped being extra, eyes quickly darting to meet his. they were watery as hell, damn near about to over flow, but he kept it together. she didn't know wheter to wipe them away or just let them fall.

"do you not want to be around me anymore or what," don't panic. she could feel her under arms starting to sweat, a bad habit when she knew she was real nervous. "like the suspence is fucking killing me mattia,"

"no," he shook his head resulting in a few tears to fall down his face. he took a deep breath, realizing there was no turning back now, "mimose when you told me you loved me, it kind of caught me off guard,"

"i figured," at this point, she was sitting criss cross with her hands in her lap. she didn't want to touch him unless he says something and she reacts negatively.

"the last time i thought i was in love that shit did not end well and i just felt like a piece of shit for hurting somebody i claimed to love. i'm hella difficult when it comes down to having a real relationship and i can talk to ten different girls and it was just always something missing-"

"-but then i started talking to you and watching your page and actually enjoyed being around you and my best friends actually like you and want you around just as much as i do,"

mimose felt her bottom lip quiver. she didn't want to interrupt, she just wanted to hear him out cause it seemed like he needed it.

"i said i loved you back because i really do," he used his arm to wipe away his tears. "then i thought about it and i realized i was in love with you,"

"i-"

"you don't have to feel the same because you already said it yesterday," he laughed to mask the hurt.

mimose was stuck.

"atleast i got to tell you be-"

mimose cut him off, grabbing his face and pulling him closer to repeatedly peck his lips. "you fucking jackass, you had me thinking you didn't want to fucking be with me or you had a fucking side bitch or something," she didn't mean to be cursing up a storm, but it all just slipped.

"so you're not mad?"

"no," she laughed. "i love you too!" she blotted his eyes, "i just said i wasn't in love with you because i didn't want you to freak out on me or say it because you felt like you had to say it,"

"so you made me get all in my feelings for nothing," and just like that, mattia was back to hinself without having to feel like he should stress and over think all the time.

"no one told you to, you idiot,"

he pulled her in, kissing her cheek.

"so," she scooted closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "will you be my boyfriend?"

"i wanted to ask you,"

"to be your boyfriend?"

"no you fucktard,"

"oh,"

mattia smacked his lips. "will you be my girlfriend mimose?"

mimose squealed, jumping so his back connected to the mattress and she was right on top of him. "you ain't even have to ask!"

she placed a kiss to his lips. the sparks hit different knowing that she wasn't just kissing the goofy ass tiktok boy who everybody said she wanted to get clout off of.

she was kissing the boy who proved himself and made a couple changes for her and turned down so many pretty girls to be with her. i'm kissing my boyfriend!

"obviously it went well,"

they didn't even hear the door opened, still lip locking as kai and ale stared in happiness.

"quit being weirdos," taylor knocked them upside their heads.

"this is my room," kairo reached for a pillow, launching it at the couple. "get out of my bed with that baby making shit,"