seventeen, narrative !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"this bitch is doing to much," mattia groaned

"this bitch is doing to much," mattia groaned. snuggled up against a pillow mimose had brought from home, he had been scrolling through his feeds and watching mimose every now and then. ever since they had left, cynthia had been blowing up his phone, asking where he was so they could hang out, but he honestly wanted space.

"who?" mimose questioned, being nosey like always. she's been making drafts for the past thirty minutes out of boredem.

"cynthia,"

mimose laughed, "she's really cute," she complimented the girl, "i want to meet her,"

mattia agreed. "yeah she's pretty, but she's claiming me all over tiktok and instagram and i'm trying to be subtle but she doesn't get the hint,"

"well maybe you're flirting with her and you just don't know it," mimose shrugged.

"i don't even know how to flirt. i just say stupid shit that i'll regret later,"

"first of all-" mimose laughed, "that made no sense. you've obviously flirted with me before," and it was easy to know that he was flirting because he was usually so mean.

"cause i like you," he declared. "there's a different between harmless fun and actually wanting someone,"

and here came the confrontational issues. "i don't know how to feel,"

"you don't have to feel like anything," he sat up from the bed. "i only have thirty minutes until i have to go. then i won't see you for another couple of hours unless you come down-" he rolled his eyes, "which i know you won't. so come here," he opened up his arms.

mimose shyly stood up from her seat, going to sit next to mattia. before her butt could touch the bed, she was being pulled into his lap. it caught her off guard, resulting in a yelp before she burted out into laughter. "why did you do that?!"

"i want you on me," he emphazied.

"oh i see," she smirked. "cause' i'm that bitch," she flipped her hair over her shoulders.

"are you ever serious?" he chuckled.

mimose shook her head no, fixing herself on his lap so she sat sideways a little more to get a better view of his face. "your eyes are so nice," she pointed out, running her hands through the sides of his hair.

growing shy himself, mattia connected his forhead to her cheek to hide his blush.

"don't be all bold and then get shy with me!" mimose laughed. "you're initiating everything i'm about to do with you,"

he leaned back, raising his brows. "and what are you about to do?"

she smiled, placing her hand on his cheek. "whatever you're down for,"

"kiss me then,"

she leaned in, their lips barely grazing upon each other before she stopped. "i think it's time for you to go," she had no problem teasing him.

mattia smacked his lips harshly. "don't do me like that," he puckered his lips, trying to kiss hers, but she moved out the way, the kiss landing on her cheek.

"i think you need to,"

"not until i get my kiss and not until i do something real quick,"

mimose scrunched her face up, "do what?"

"kiss me first,"

curious, mimose leaned in, pressing her lips to his. she intended on a little peck, not sure how she felt about fully kissing him just yet. and she expected him to do more, but his kisses began to travel down her neck.

"matt-" she couldn't even finish before he started to give her a hickey.

before he pulled away, he licked a stripe over the sensitive area, causing mimose to shiver. "there we go," his eyes were low as he starred in a look of satisfaction at the purple bruise.

"i hate you," mimose was to shocked to say anything more. "get out of my room,"

"why?" he laughed, allowing her to get up from his lap.

she gave him a look of annoyance, "so i can masturbate before you come back," her smile was sarcastic. as much as she fronted, she liked it and highkey wanted more from him, but she didn't want to get too caught up.

he smirked, "why masturbate when you could use my fingers," he lifted his hand, wiggling his fingers while his tongue poked from his teeth.

mimose gasped, blushing while she pushed him towards the door."get out!" she couldn't help but laugh.

"okay," he became stiff so she hard a harder time pushing up. he turned to her, not even allowing her time before he kissed her "i'll see you after you get dressed tonight,"

she sighed and nodded her head.

"holy fuck," she muttered, fingers rubbing over the mark he left.