twenty, narrative !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

mimose hasn't been to many parties in her life, not including ones within her family. and even then, those were the parties where everyone had to dress up and listen to the moms all try to outshine each other by bragging about their kids.

so when the jersey boys threw a mini after party in their hotel room, it was unexpected for mimose. there weren't many female creators, just a few that mimose didn't really speak too, but maximo, tyler, quinton and a couple more dudes she got to know was there.

cynthia was also there, and the vibe she gave off was lowkey awkward. it was either weird looks or her trying to gain some attention from anyboy who was in the room.

"you okay?" mattia leaned into her ear, making sure she could hear him alright. there was uncensored music in the backgroud, a different feeling then from the music social bash had playing all night. there was also some alcoholic drinks. lord knows where they came from, but they were going pretty quick.

mimose nodded, eyes slowly dropping mostly because she was tired as hell. usually she had the stamina to stay up all night, but dancing in heels wore her out.

"you can go sleep next to alejandro if you need a nap," he informed her. ale was laying in bed, laughing at people instead of drinking. "i'm not going any where," he slid his hand up from her knee to her inner thigh, giving it a squeeze.

"k," her voice was low, but mattia got the memo when she kissed her cheek and went to go lay next to alejandro on the bed.

"you keep grinding, you literally look like the ni-" mattia stopped, his heart skipping a beat as his eyes shot over to mimose who was sleeping perfectly fine under all this noise

"you keep grinding, you literally look like the ni-" mattia stopped, his heart skipping a beat as his eyes shot over to mimose who was sleeping perfectly fine under all this noise. "-dude from it!"

no one even noticed, still laughing at the joke. everyone was lowkey done for this point, tipsy or drunk enough.

"mattia?" he turned towards the voice, expecting mimose, but instead got cynthia. "can we talk real quick?"

he didn't even agree before she was pulling him towards the bathroom.

"aye?" kairi was confused.

"nah," mattia waved his friend off, "it's straight," he wasn't going to do anything stupid.

as soon as he went into the bathroom, cynthia followed right behind him and closed the door for some privacy.

"so what?" he questioned.

"what happened betwewn us?" she was straight forward with it. "i didn't expect you to come here and be happy with me for one night and then treat me like shit for the rest,"

"it's not like we date,"

"but we kissed like we did,"

"it was one kiss and it didn't mean anything to me," he sighed. "i'm really trying not to be rude or anything cause' we did have something over text, but feelings aren't mutual no more,"

"because of her?" cynthia rose a brow, "why even ask like i don't know. so it's just over like that?" she felt used.

he nodded, eyes low. "i'm sorry, but we can still be friends," he wanted to be friends because cynthia was truly a nice girl to be around.

"if you mean it then kiss me one last time,"

his face scrunched up, "no," he went to move around her, placing his hand on her shoulder so he could move her to the side, but she grabbed him and pulled him closer to her. "what are you doing?"

he struggled a little bit, not wanting to hurt her but also not wanting her so close to his face. "i'm not kissing you,"

"yo, what the fuck is going on?"

cynthia let go of him quickly, slightly tossing him into the wall. if he wasn't intoxicated, it probably wouldn't have gone down like that, but now his head was throbbing and he felt the need to get away.

"are you fucking stupid!" kairi went to mattia, allowing him to put an arm around his body. "no wonder why he doesn't fuck with your weird ass,"

"it's not even like that," cynthia tried to defend herself. "mattia tell him it wasn't l-"

"why am i being woken up?" mimose stepped in, rubbing her naked eyes. if it weren't for alvaro and quinton, she would still be sleep, but they kept shaking her, telling her to get up now.

"this bitch is trying to force herself on mattia," kairi was pissed. "i knew he shouldn't have came in here, but she wanted to talk and he only does these things because he feels bad for her,"

"i think it's time for you go," mimose snapped, luckily she kept a hair tie on her wrist at all times so it was easy to put her hair into a quick low bun. "i'm deadass too unless you want to get dragged,"

she couldn't even focus on mattia, kairi taking him out the bathroom.

"why you so pressed? you won sis!" cynthia was amused. "i tried to get you away by making a false report, i tried to keep him close to me and still you got him," she confessed. "if you'll feel better beating my ass, then do it,"

"what-" mimose had to laughed. "i was willing to be cool with you! i ain't even know who you were before all of this to be honest," she stepped into the bathroom with each word. "i can't help but feel bad for you," she wanted to swing so bad, but she knew she would probably end up in hella trouble not only with the law but with her mom. "be lucky i have some sort of decency because i would fuck your shit up with no problem,"