thirty-seven, facetime !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"okay," mimose held up a white top with some type of lace up detail

"okay," mimose held up a white top with some type of lace up detail. "this is lowkey cute too huh?" she was in some type of boutique, just searching for something new to wear for tonight.

"that looks like some shit a grandma would wear," mattia commented. he was just laying down, watching as she searched through the racks. he didn't go to school today again, but his mom said it was okay for him to go with mimose out to eat.

"i'm still getting it," she tucked it under her arm along with the pair of mom jeans she had bought. "where are we going?"

"my dad's restaurant,"

"oh," mimose perked up. "i'm excited,"

"you should be,"

"back to my outfit," she paused, holding up the two pieces. "is this really worth thirty bucks?"

"n-"

"yeah," she began walking towards the register, the camera extra shakey as she began going through her purse.  "what time should i meet you?"

"like four and then my mom is dropping us off at five,"

"k," mimose quickly smiled, assuming she was at the cashier. it was silent for a while and mattia spaced out, just focusing on her as she paid for her things. "okay,"

"does your mom know your coming out with me?"

"i told her i was going on a date," she laughed. she was walking down the street fairly quick. "she doesn't believe me though cause' she's never known me to talk to boys,"

"you do more than talking," mattia smirked.

"first of all-" mimose paused, a shy smile on her face. "be prepared to do it again cause' i need it,"

mattia laughed, his eyebrows raising in shock. "say less!"

"i hate you," mimose laughed.

"how far are you from your hotel?"

"not too far honestly," she was moving pretty fast. "i'm trying to hurry cause' i'm lowkey nervous to be out here alone, but i didn't bring anything decent with me cause' i didn't expect to be going on any dates,"

"i didn't either,"

"and then after the date, what's the move?"

"my mom said you can come over for a bit and she can take you back to the hotel but i know they're making me go to school tomorrow or else i would let you stay over,"

"bet, bet," mimose agreed. "hopefully my mom is sleep by the time i get dropped off cause' i know i'm going to be fucking passed out,"

"what did she say when you came home yesterday?" he already knew because mimose told the story plenty of times. the smile on her face even said so.

"why are you walking like that?!" her accent thickened as she mimicked her mother. "and where is your bra?!"

"it's still in my drawer," mattia glanced over where it was buried underneath all is shorts and tank tops. "i'm not giving it back either,"

"i want my shit back," she chuckled.  "those ain't cheap,"

"well i can buy you another one,"

"could've just took my panties,"

"those are next,"

mimose rolled her eyes. "i'm almost there," she could see the hotel from a distance. "i'm going to take a nap and then i'll probably be woke before it's time for me to go,"

"or i can convince my mom to let you come over and we can nap together and then we can get ready here,"

mimose was going to object, "i don't know,"

"please,"

"see what momma polibio says and then let me know," she was lowkey hoping she would say no so she didn't have to get ready infront of him, but a nap with him sounded nice. "see you tonight bebe," she duck lipped and stuck up a peace sign.

"see you in like an hour sexy," he