forty, narrative !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"this describes us,"

toxic by kehlani played through her phone as she began to sing the hook, wrapping the cord around her flat iron as she cleaned up the bathroom mess. they had just got back from the restaurant, mimose and mattia having about a hour and thirty minutes to clear before his mom would take her back to the hotel.

"shut up," mattia listened to the lyrics, even thought most of them were true, he denied it. "i'm not toxic,"

mimose blew breath past her lips, "yeah, okay," it was all jokes.

"lemme' stop before i get my feelings hurt," he wrapped his arms around her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"cause' we know how that shits gonna' turn out," mimose stuffed her things into her bag.

"fuck you,"

"uh oh," mimose teased. "somebody is getting sensitive," she gave him an iffy face through the mirror, trying to hide her smile.

"not even," he placed a kiss to her exposed neck. "what do you want to do tomorrow? taylor offered to take everyone out,"

"depends," she shrugged, grabbing her phone to change the song. "i'm down to just chill at someone's house," she probably gained about ten pounds from eating out so damn much.

"i'll ask them whose house,"

as she shuffled songs by summer walker, her mom sent her a text but she decided to ignore it, her mom already knowing the time she would be coming back.

"i need to change," her clothes were cute as hell, but she hated just sitting around in clothes she had been in, mostly denim jeans that were pretty stiff. "give me some sweats and a t-shirt please?"

"aight,"

he walked out the bathroom and into his room to find her clothes. mimose seen no problem with just undressing, deciding to just remove her shirt for now.

"here," he tossed the clothes her way.

"my makeup!" she shrieked. all she seen was white fabric and she knew her makeup would transfer since she did to a heavy beat.

"you act like it matters,"

"maybe i want to keep this and wear it when i leave back home," she slung the shirt at his side harshly before untangling it and carefully getting it past her face without fucking it up. it flowed a little bit above her upper thigh area. it probably would've been longer but she filled out more space uptop.

she removed her jeans, about to put on the black sweats he gave her, but he pulled his phone out. "let me get some pictures for my eyes only,"

"say less,"

and so they had a mini photoshoot, some innocent and some not so innocent for his private photos on snapchat.

"why the fuck are you so fine?"

"i ask myself the same thing about you in my head all thee time," she laughed, slipping into the sweats finally. she put her sneakers right back on, the fit looking like something she would usually wear, just extra baggy.

while tightening the drawstring, she looked up, puckering her lips out for his to kiss on.

and he did just that.

he pecked her top lip, pecked her bottom lip and then slid his tongue in wity ease. it caught her off guard, her hands going to caress his cheek.

he grabbed one of her hands, bringing it down to his pants. "touch me,"

wasting zero time, mimose fumbled with his zipper, still kissing his lips tenderly. she reached down in his boxers, gripping his member which was already hard.

she started off slow, teasing him, purposely moaning into his mouth without being too loud.

mattia had to pull away, taking in a sharp breath as she began to circle her hand around his tip, precum already making the movement easier.

"damn, have you been horny all night?" she questioned, her smirk quickly falling as she looked at his face. his brows were raised, mouth in the shape of an 'o'. she hardly noticed him meeting her hand by thrusting his hips into it.

stopping abruptly, she forced him to use his hips on his own to get any kind of friction resulting in his biting his bottom lip, groaning and wrapping his fingers around her neck to squeeze.

his moans were hidden by the voice of sza, thank god because he was lowkey getting louder.

"you gonna' cum for me?" mimose felt like she was in control at this point, no remorse as she teased him.

"mhm," he nodded his head, connecting his forehead to her cheek. he still squeezed her neck, falling into a bliss as he felt that knot in his stomach. "stroke me," he repeated those words a couple times, taking one hand over hers to guide it how she was doing before hand.

mimose tore his hand away from her neck, deciding to kiss him to muffle his moans into her mouth. within seconds, his load was all over including her fingers, the counter and the floor.

"yum," her eyebrow twitched in amusement as she pulled away from the kiss, his forehead falling right back onto her cheek as he breathed heavily.