thirty-three,

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

controlled.

mimose couldn't figure out how she felt. but after sitting outside of the venue for about an hour, trying not to waste her phone battery, she figured she would just sit and think.

and she finally came up with the solution that mattia was trying to control whether it be subconsciously or it was his intention.

the venue was pretty packed and almost throughout the night, harsh eye-contact has been made. he would roll his eyes or stare intensely at her as if she completely ruined his life or some shit.

worst part is, cynthia was there and they were friendly.

"okay!" laughs and giggles broke mimose out her thoughts. "give any one in this room a kiss on the cheek," the fan spoke into the mic.

"a fan!"

"pick a fan,"

it was painful to watch his eyes dance from cynthia, to the crowd and then back to cynthia. "um,"

he kissed alejandro on the cheek, the awe's from the crowd sounding super in sync.

the question and answer didn't last very long. neither did the event. maybe because half the time mimose wasn't paying attention unless zsmittty did something attractive as hell, alejandro or kairi were speaking and maybe if mattia said something.

 maybe because half the time mimose wasn't paying attention unless zsmittty did something attractive as hell, alejandro or kairi were speaking and maybe if mattia said something

"you guys looked so cute and shy up there," mimose pinched kairi by the cheek, being annoying on purpose. "i wish i recorded more," she had some off guards but they were all decent videos. she wanted some embarrasing videos with to catch them slipping.

"send them to me,"

"later," she agreed. "what are we eating? i'm already tired," she yawned extra as hell.

"we aren't eating anything," kairi chuckled. "the point was for you to come with us but then you said your mom night not agree so we were just going to sleepover my place,"

mimose sighed. "i already told my mom i wasn't gonna' be back till like midnight," and her mom didn't mind since she told her she was gonna' be with friends and she wouldn't see them again any time soon.

"well then come with us!"

it was almost ten now so she would only be there for a couple hours. "ok,"

"mimose?" zach walked in, confusion im his voice.

"yeah?" she was confused as well.

"mattia is asking for you,"

"oh," she looked at kairi and ale who all of sudden was sucked into their phone screen. "okay,"

"are you gonna' talk or is this just a game of looking stupid," her arms were crossed as she leaned on the wall for some support

"what are you doing here?" his face was twisted up. "i thought we needed space?"

"i just didn't want to see you in person," she emphasized. "i said to call me or text me and you never did. and i have friends here too,"

"well i just wanted to make you happy for once and give you space,"

"mattia.." she was nearly speechless. "you make me happy when your being yourself and having fun. not trying to rush me to be your girlfriend,"

"it just seems like i'm doing something to fuck up everytime," he shrugged.

"okay," mimose sighed heavily. "take your time with me. i'm not no one's puppet and i'm not going anywhere. i don't care what people have to say at this point, just don't try to control me because i'm not that easy,"

"i'm not trying to do it on purpose," he gave her a look. "can i have a hug please,"

mimose wandered her eyes, connecting her pointer fingers. "i mean i guess-" she chuckled, falling into his arms.

"so we're good now?"

"we been good," she kissed the nearest spot she could reach. "but make sure you listen to what i'm say. all of that controlling shit is out,"