sixteen, narrative !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"lool at these diamonds they shining-" mimose mouthed the words, looking at her phone in a seductive way as she zoomed into her eyes for the aesthetic look

"lool at these diamonds they shining-" mimose mouthed the words, looking at her phone in a seductive way as she zoomed into her eyes for the aesthetic look. she was bored needless to say, but she had been making tiktoks after she spent a few minutes dressing up a little to feel better.

she was in the middle of doing her makeup when staff had came by and explained what happened. basically one of the creators felt threatened by mimose but of course they wouldn't say who and she was told to come up with something else so that it could just look like a whole communication issue.

she cried. but she understood that. she would've exposed them but then she realized hella people paid up to four hundred bucks to come and spend time with certain people so she went a long with it. but who felt the need to lie on her name and say they felt threatened..she had no idea.

in the middle of figuring out her next transition, someone decided to bang on her door, scaring the fuck out of her. "yo!" she rushed to the door, thinking she would catch someonw running down the hall, but when she swung the door open, ready to curse, she was met with the new jersey boys.

"i-" she searched frantically for mattia and when shw found him towards the back of the group, she wanted to do nothing more but hit him. "why the fuck are you guys at my hotel room?"

"damn," kairi smacked his lips. "you said she was weird, not mean," he looked back at mattia. it was clearly a joke.

"exactly," alejandro agreed, his dimplws prominent as he spoke. "i was expecting her to jump in my arms or something," he knew about her little crush.

"well shit. go in, why the fuck are we just standing here," mattia pushed passed the boys as well as mimose, allowing hismelf to come in. they all followed like roaches, invading her space.

"why are y'all here?" she whined, about to cry. mostly because they actually came to possibly make her feel better than she currently does.

"why aren't you meeting anyone? like what was the point of them paying for you to come here?" alvaro asked.

"like no offense, but they just wasted money doing that," roshaun added

she shrugged. "i'm not supposed to tell you guys or anyone at that but i guess another creator told staff they felt like i was a threat and that's why i wasn't aloud to go,"

mattia scrunched his face, "you're lying," he was confused. "i thought you said it was the fans?"

"coverup," she shrugged again.

"and you don't know who it was?" kairi asked.

mimose shook her head. "they won't tell me. they just basically said they know i won't do anything but to just stay on my best behavior and don't get out of line over any thing, big or small,"

"so they punish you instead of resolving the issue," mattia was upset.

"don't be mad," she waved it off. "i was coming down there anyway," she had gotten dressed earlier as if she still had plans. "y'all need to be down there socialzing and having fun,"

"and what do you need to be doing?"

she scratched her head. "finishing my tiktoks and eating my take out,"

"let's go to my room really quick," mattia stood up from the corner chair, ruffling his hair.

"what?!" she scrunched her face, "no,"

"ok well then you guys leave," he nugded his head towards the door for the boys to go. and on instant they all obeyed what he said as if he really ran shit.

"bruh," mimose reached for alejandro, but he dodged her hands while laughing a shaking his head.

"that's between you guys," he was the last one out, letting door close and lock automatically. mimose sighed heavily.

"i know you aren't okay," he acknowledged.

"why would i be okay," she laughed to prevent from crying. "this is one thing i could say i did and had fun doing even if it was once but someone fucked it up for me and now i look dumb," she ranted. "like i only talk to a couple girls here and haven't even met all the boys yet so who did it?"

mattia sighed, just as confused with the whole situation. "it doesn't even matter because i'm taking you to prom tonight and were going to have fun," he pulled her closer by her hands.

"your not taking me anywhere,"

"yes," he rolled his eyes. "i changed my mind and my decision is final," he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"ugh," her eyes teared. "i like you,"

he laughed, "i like you too,"

and it might have been a little too soon for mimose, but he couldn't stop himself from pressing his lips to hers.