twenty-eight,

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"the uber dropped me off around the corner but i'm like right outside," she explained to mattia, not knowing if she should knock or not

"okay, i'm coming," the line clicked and now mimose just stood there, hands deep in her pocket as she looked around his front porch area.

in less than a few seconds, the door was opened and mattia was pulling her into his arms. the familiar smell of his cologne lingering in her nose.

"well hello to you too mr.," mimose laughed, running her hands up and down his back for comfort. he pulled back, giving her an off guard peck on the lips. "oop,"

"cute ass," he interlocked their fingers, brining her inside the house. "mom!"

mimose froze, "wait wha-"

"chill out," he laughed. "go down into my room, i'm just letting her know you're here,"

mimose didn't hesitate to follow his instructions, going to his room. it was neat, the only thing messy being the covers on his bed. he had a computer desk with plenty of things on it, his laptop, alexa. his room was nice overall.

mimose being herself, she removed her sneakers and flopped into his bed, snuggling deep into his bed sheets.

"you might dig a fucking whole in my bed if you keep doing that," her eyes snapped toward mattia. he joined her in the bed, pulling her so she was in his arms.

"shut the fuck up," mimose laughed, poking his side. "can we take a nap?"

"no," he carefully moved strands of her hair out of her face. "i didn't want you here to fall asleep with me,"

"why?" she pouted, glancing up at him. her hands instantly went to brush the nonexistent dust from his face. "i'm tired as hell,"