nineteen, narrative !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"i was trying so fucking hard to get away," mattia groaned, swiping all of his hair off his forhead. mimose was trying to pretend like she didn't even notice him, scrolling through useless apps in her phone. she tried to text her mom, but she was probably too busy with orders at this point. "holy shit. where's mimose?"

she could feel her heart speed up, a presence shadowing over her body as she grew stiff in the chair.

"hey," he sounded out of breath just a little, his hands resting ontop of her shoulders as he bent down so he was leveled with her ear. "come talk with me," he glanced at the side of her face, wanting nothing more but to kiss her.

she obeyed just because she was bored, not because she was going to believe him. there was an entrace that lead to the back stage area as well as on stage so he just brought her there so he wouldn't have her infront of the fans because he knew she might go off at any moment.

"hi," he watched as she leaned up against the wall, crossing her legs over one another as she started to dig around her cuticals so she didn't have to look him in his face.

"am i supposed to be all happy and act like everything is okay..or?" she side eyed him. "cause' it's not,"

he sighed. "i'm sorry. when i first left, cynthia was mad because everyone had left her and i was just like fuck it because i felt bad. and then she was being extra as fuck getting on live and trying to talk exclusive but i literally kept telling her i needed to go and me being with her wasn't even like that," he ranted.

"you can tell me these things," she laughed. "if anything i could've been there with you two, helping her out or something. i don't mind, i already said i wanted to meet her,"

mattia felt worse. "i didn't do it to piss you off or to piss anyone off. i thought it was the right thing but then she started doing too much and i never wanted to be closer to you in my life,"
he emphasized.