thirty-six, facetime & narrative !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"bitch," mimose sat in the hotel gym on a machine meant for leg workouts, quickly shoving her airpod into her ear as ari connected in the other end.

"you really fucked him? like mattia? you and mattia?" she couldn't believe it, but also it wasn't something to be shocked about.

"yes!" mimose laughed. "i kind of had a feeling we would do a lil' bit of touching maybe something more but then it started to get real and heartbeat number two popped up real quick," she explained. thank god the mini gym was empty or else her business would be spilled because she was recklessly spilling everything.

ari gasped. "and here everybody is, thinking you're a innocent as little girl when you're a freak," she pointed out.

"girl," mimose clicked ber tongue. "i didn't think i had it in me either. we was both really just trying shit,"

"damn," ari was still in shock. "was it worth it?"

"i'd say yes," mimose shrugged. "he was making sure i was good but i was just like damn, i'm with it all if you are,"

"awe," ari poked her bottome lip. "wait till jabez and alex hear about this,"

"you better not," mimose went wide eye. "or jiggy, or any of the jersey boys. no one can know," she made it clear even though she knew it was a joke. mattia was most likely going to brag to the boys about sex and jabez, alex and jiggy were always nosey so tea was never kept between two people.

"yeah right," ari rolled her eyes. "i'll text you later. i have a hair appointment," she danced a little, obviously excited for a change.

"mkay," mimose blew a few kisses. "send pictures,"

"there's apparently something going around and they cut off our specific airline," her mom sighed

"there's apparently something going around and they cut off our specific airline," her mom sighed. "they said we might be ready to go by friday,"

"seriously?" mimose realized that meant she was missing a weeks worth of school work.

"yup," she pulled out a credit card. "i figured i'd work while i'm here and luckily i managed another client so i just put three hundred on here for you to do whatever you'd like while i'm gone,"

"okay," mimose wondered where this was coming from. she didn't even need the money besides ordering food and maybe an uber if the food place she wanted didn't deliver.

"well we have nothing else to do unless you want to go out and sight see or something," her mom shrugged, curled up in her bed. "i'm taking a nap so don't call me unless you really need me,"

mimose decided she might as well go hit up a mall or something. being stuck in a hotel room wasn't ideal, already missing her own bed.

she had on a pair of baggy mom jeans with a large sweater and for shoes she just slipped her feet into the same slides she had been wearing.

everyone was in school and still had a good two hours left before they got out so she couldn't just facetime them and expect them to answer.

no one even knew she was still in jersey besides mattia.

speaking of mattia.

yesterday's events flashed through her head as she tried to get an uber.

mattia was super sweet about everything he did, making sure she was good and she was getting pleasured as well. it was a different experience from the past times she had sex but a good different.

highkey she just wanted to rewind and do it all again because damn...

she just knew before she left and end up dick deprived, she had to get him in the mood to do it again which wouldn't even hard because mattia was a hornball and would be glad to.