4. Soft Touches, Realization

1015 Words excluding (A/N)~ I don't own MK/DC~

Written January 25 2020
Posted February 27 2020

!!!!Just touches, nothing 18+ Happens in this!!!!

After making their way upstairs and into the bedroom, Kaito shifted into a human as he flopped onto the bed. Saguru's bed was so comfy, much better than his own. Why couldn't he find a bed as nice as Saguru's? It wasn't fair.

Gold lit up with curiosity "You have wolf ears still" He reached over to feel the fuzzy appendage, it was soft and warm, definitely real. They made the other look adorable.

Kaito flushed from both a strange warmth and the touch, his ears were sensitive! "Detectives!" He huffed, covering up his blushing with exasperation.

Saguru raised a brow, leaning in to capture Kaito's lips in a deep kiss. The magician squirmed a bit, he was feeling way too warm. Saguru broke the kiss after a few moments "I happen to know for a fact that you're quite fond of detectives Kaito" His warm breath tickled against Kaito's neck. Gold softened in concern at how the other was practically radiating an abnormal amount of heat, they needed to go faster if they truly were going to go through with this.

"B-Bastard..." Kaito was panting lightly, revealing that his teeth were a bit sharper than before. God he was burning, he visibly shivered as the blond began to run his hands along his chest, thighs, and at his waistline. The touches were very gentle but at the same time caused arousal to stir within him "Clothes..." They were both still fully dressed.

The blond chuckled "Impatient are we?" Though the other's warmth told him that it wasn't just a case of impatience, it was still fun to tease him though. He nuzzled Kaito's neck, slipping both hands under the hem of his shirt before pulling back as he removed said shirt to reveal Kaito's scarred chest.

Kaito let out a short gasp as the cool air hit his heated flesh, a great relief. He'd probably feel better without his other clothes as well. He was just too hot, it almost hurt.

Saguru bit his lip at the pained whimper that accidentally escaped the magician, indigos were half lidded "It'll be over soon" He soothed, one way or another the heat will go away in a bit. Kaito just whined in response, he was burning. Gold flashed with determination as he quickly removed both the other's pants and underwear, not playing around like he had with Kaito's shirt. He blinked in surprise at the fluffy tail before turning his attention towards Kaito's neck. The mewls that escaped his lips barely registered to the magician's own ears as he gripped the other's arms, all he could really think about was the burning as Saguru peppered kisses along his neck "Soon you'll be able to go after Shinichi" He breathed, nipping below Kaito's ear as his hand roamed the other's most private area.

The magician froze, indigos widening, tears prickling in the corners of his eyes. Shinichi... What the hell was he doing?! He couldn't do this to himself, Saguru, and Shinichi! It wasn't right "Stop..."

Letting out a relieved breath, Saguru stopped touching the other. He'd been worried that Kaito wouldn't come to his senses in time. He draped his blanket over the flushed male "Turn back into a wolf so we can talk easier" Like this Kaito would continue to burn up. Such a nasty curse.

Kaito obliged, immediately sighing in relief at the absence of the burning sensation that came with his canine form. Weary indigos glanced at the blond "You weren't really going to fuck me were you" It was a statement.

Saguru snorted "While I normally would have no qualms bedding you with permission" Gold softened as he gave Kaito a nice pet between the ears "I know how much you like Shinichi, and I know that you'd feel horrible if we'd actually gone through with it" Even if Shinichi had understood, Kaito would have still felt like a cheater.

"Sneaky..." His ear twitched as indigos gleamed "I've corrupted you"

"More like I was proving a point" He bopped Kaito on the head, indigos narrowed "You should go after Shinichi, your mind is all you need" Not to mention that the sleuth already had a crush on the magician. All the two really needed to do was talk about their feelings.

The wolf's ears flattened "But I don't want to trap him..." Unlike Saguru, Shinichi actually wanted to end up with a partner.

Saguru sighed "Just hang out with him" He raised a brow "You can stay with him instead of with me like you were planning to" He smirked "You guys can pretend that you're a dog that he's looking after" Shinichi being followed around by a wolfish dog wouldn't be the weirdest thing in the world. Running into murders all the time still topped that.

"I'm not a dog!" He was a human, who just happened to look like a wolf at the moment. Being treated like a dog would be humiliating! His pelt burned at the thought.

"You can be a very smart police dog in training" Saguru shrugged "I'm sure that Shinichi's able to fake the paperwork for you" A police dog would be treated a bit better intelligence wise "That way you won't be treated like an idiot" A freaky smart dog still couldn't top Shinichi's murder magnet abilities.

He buried his muzzle in his paws "You're going to load me off on him even if I don't agree, aren't you?" He could struggle and fight, but he might end up accidentally hurting him, or he could sic Baaya on him. There was no way that he'd risk hurting her.

Saguru chuckled "Trust me, you'll thank me later" Being forced to be together for days or even weeks should result in at least a few emotions being revealed. Especially since the attraction was mutual.

Kaito let out an annoyed huff, Shinichi was going to laugh at him "I'm not telling him about why I can't just turn back into a human"

"Okay" Saguru nodded, it would make things less awkward between them "Maybe you could tell him after the confession"

"Saguru!" His pelt was burning in a different way than earlier. He liked the thought of a confession.

Me: Kaito can be stubborn, so Saguru knew that he had to show Kaito that he needed to go to Shinichi~

So the burning that Kaito feels as a human isn't arousal if you haven't already guessed~ It's literally a painful burning sensation. He wasn't hazyish from lust, but from actual pain.

Once he's bonded that won't happen ever again and his heats will just be mild arousal that can be ignored like previously stated~

Hope you enjoyed~

>^> I managed to write borderline risky scene of hakukai in a shinkai book, but totally neglect to do so in the hakukai book I have...

I am embarrassed even though it wasn't that sexual >~<.... Hate writing smutty stuff