21. Aoko

1022 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own MK/DC~

★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡
~Yay 5k Views~
★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡

Written May 6 2020
Posted July 2 2020

Skipping a week on all my books felt so weird... I might take the last update day of each month off 0.0

"You know..." Kaito paused "Maybe we should have come another day instead" The magician stated, hoping that the other would agree.

"She's not going to kill you" Saguru sighed as he began to push Kaito towards Aoko's front door "We've already come this far, so I'm not going to let you bail out" His hold on the other's shoulders tightened a bit to prevent escape. His friend was being such a baby and was over exaggerating since Aoko was a lot less violent than when they'd first met. He knocked on the door. She'd actually matured enough to understand that hitting people wasn't good and to stop referring to herself in third person.

A few moments later they were met with Aoko "What did Bakaito do this time?" She inquired. Kaito looked like he wanted to run as Saguru kept a hold on him. Kaito usually didn't try to escape for no reason, most of the time.

"I'm innocent!" Kaito scowled, again with the assumptions? It wasn't fair.

Aoko rolled her eyes "I'm not so sure..." She opened the door a bit wider "Come in"

"Thank you Aoko-chan" Saguru bowed his head as he shoved the magician inside, ignoring the other's grumbling about always being accused. The accusations were only natural since Kaito did get into a lot of weird situations on his own.

"Okay" Aoko clasped her hands together once they were all sitting down in the living room. Kaito and Saguru were sharing the couch while she was on her recliner "So what happened?" Blue narrowed at the magician "You haven't been answering my calls or texts, and even stood me up" Watching a movie alone wasn't the same as going with a friend, she'd had to eat overpriced movie theatre popcorn all by herself since it'd been the last day to see it in theatres.

Kaito grimaced "I was attacked by a werewolf"

Aoko was silent for a moment before slowly nodding "Since it's you, I believe you" Kaito was a better liar than to use a fake werewolf attack as an excuse. She turned towards Saguru "He's not dying or anything is he?" She wouldn't put it past him to lie for the sake of others.

"Why do my friends always expect the worst with me?!" The magician was annoyed as he crossed his arms across his chest, a small pout on his lips.

"He's fine, he's just been staying with Shinichi" Saguru explained, gold gleaming "The idiots have finally gotten together"

"Oh my god!" An excited laugh bubbled out of her "Seriously?!" She'd once had a crush on Kaito, but had eventually given up on it once she'd seen the chemistry between the two.

Kaito's cheeks flushed "Did everyone know but us?" He grimaced when both of his friends turned towards him and said 'yes'. God he felt really stupid now.

"I dropped Kaito off at Shinichi's since he'd been stuck as a wolf" The blond added "I figured that if they were stuck together long enough, it'd slip out"

"A wolf?" At Aoko's question the magician shifted into a wolf, it would be easier to show than explain "You're so fuzzy..." She immediately attacked his ears with many pets making his tail wag much to his embarrassment.

"Stop it Aoko..." Kaito's pelt burned at how good it felt so he changed back.

"He's been turned into an omega werewolf" Aoko's eyes glinted at Saguru's words, she knew what omega meant when it came to werewolf stories "And due to an ancient cure, he would have overheated if he stayed in his human form without being bed"

"Saguru!" Kaito spluttered, face red "You didn't need to give her that much info!" He was familiar with the word omega but all that came to him was the Greek alphabet. Meh probably wasn't important since he wasn't part of a werewolf pack or group. He'd heard of alpha and beta when it came to wolves so it was probably a ranking thing that didn't apply to him.

Aoko's cheeks were pink as she covered her mouth "So you and Kudo-kun..." Her words trailed off.

Gold gleamed "Apparently Kaito turned Shinichi into a werewolf too, though his wolf traits aren't as strong" Saguru glanced at Kaito "Or so I've been told" Blue widened, head whipping towards Kaito as she studied him.

The magician shifted uncomfortably under her gaze "What's with you two?" First Saguru, and now Aoko? What did they know that he didn't?

Aoko opened her mouth to respond but was stopped by Saguru "Kaito and Shinichi are both going to visit Koizumi-chan later to learn more about werewolves" He breathed "She'll explain things better than I ever could" He gave Aoko a curious glance, the girl was acting as if she knew as well, or at least had suspicions. His female friend knew a lot of weird things from reading weird online books called fanfictions.

Indigos narrowed "So you do know something" He accused.

Saguru placed a reassuring hand on the magician's shoulder "You'll both have a lot of questions that I wouldn't be able to answer" Gold softened "It'll be easier if you two learn everything from the person who can answer said questions"

"Um..." Aoko flushed "Did you two use protection?" She squeaked "You know, since Kudo-kun gets hurt a lot and could catch something" Not all STD's needed sex to be caught. Though she wasn't really asking for that reason.

"No" God his ears were burning "But we both get our blood checked a lot since it's a habit for me and Shinichi gets hurt a lot" He'd been cautious when he'd been Kid, not wanting to not know if he caught something and didn't take proper measures when he was next hurt.

Blue glimmered "I see..."

Kaito looked at her funny when a little squeal escaped her "You're acting creepy again Ahoko..." She sometimes acted weird when looking at her phone, but she never did it when looking at him.

Saguru gave a small cough, directing attention back to himself "Kaito is also currently hiding wolf ears and a tail"

"Shit" Kaito moved to get off the couch but was quickly jumped on by Aoko. He shot Saguru a betrayed glare as he felt her fingers going through his hair.

Me: This was really fun to write~ Aoko is less violent but still kinda crazy~

Oh Kaito... •~•

Hope you enjoyed~

So bananas.... Green, yellow, or spotted? I like spotted the most~

Though once it was too ripe and half automatically fell onto the floor after opening it >^< banana isn't good floor food... so I gave it to my rats