18. Awkward, So Awkward

1017 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own MK/DC~

Written April 8 2020
Posted June 4 2020

Shinichi wasn't sure how to feel about the knowledge that Saguru and Kaito had once slept together, especially since the two had almost done so again "I don't know what to say" He really didn't.

Saguru smiled "Just go talk to him when he wakes up" He glanced towards the door "I'm sure that he'd like to be human again as soon as possible" Gold gleamed when the sleuth's blush darkened at his words. He pulled out his pocket watch to check the time "Since the idiot isn't in danger anymore, I should take my leave" To give the two some privacy of course.

Hours later had Kaito hopping down onto the floor, he was a bit dizzy, but able to manage it. Excitement raced through his veins, giving him energy, he really wanted to see Shinichi right now. The sleuth returned his feelings, they weren't unrequited! He checked the professor's house before heading over towards Shinichi's house. If the guy was anywhere, it was the library.

The wolf squinted at the front door, it was propped open a bit. To most people the door would appear to be closed, but to Kaito, he could easily spot the clear plastic stick that stopped the door from closing properly. Well that made things a bit easier. He stood up on his hind legs, grabbing the doorknob the best that he could with his front paws before tugging it open. Once inside, Kaito made sure that the door was locked before heading towards the library.

Shinichi noticed the moment the wolf entered the room, but instead of greeting him, he pretended to be absorbed in his book.

Kaito snorted "You're blush is giving you away Shinichi" He stated as he sat on the floor in front of the sleuth. Indigos gleamed "Unless you're hiding some dirty magazines behind your book, there's no reason for you to blush while reading 'The Hounds of the Baskervilles'" He breathed.

"Kaito..." He really wanted to hide behind the book some more "Are you feeling better?" That was a safe question right?

The wolf nodded, noting how twitchy Shinichi was action "I feel amazing" He padded over to rest his head on the sleuth's knee, indigos glanced up to meet azure "I'm so happy that the person I love, loves me back" His words were soft.

Shinichi flushed darker, stuttering a bit "So Saguru wasn't lying to me?" He knew that the blond didn't lie often, but it had seemed almost too good to be true. His tone softened "You love me too?" It was such a simple question, but he felt so insecure. With how crazy his life was with murders popping up everywhere, he'd figured that he'd scare people away from wanting to be with him.

Kaito let out a small laugh "How could I not? You're smart and fun to be with" Indigos softened "And you care so much about life" His pelt burned "I've loved you for years"

The sleuth swallowed "I think that I started to fall for you even before I met 'you'' Kid had always brought excitement and mystery to his life, the addition of Kuroba Kaito to Kid just seemed to make the guy even more desirable. He'd fallen for the part of Kaito that was Kid, and then had fallen further as he got to know the rest of him.

Oh, that was a long time. Hadn't Shinichi still been Conan then? "I would offer you a rose if I could" Kaito gave a wolfish grin, indigos soft "Will you go out with me?"

Azure softened "We already live together so of course" He glanced at the wolf then blushed "Saguru told me more about your situation..." He averted his gaze "I wouldn't mind helping you..."

Kaito blinked, pelt warming as he shook his head "You don't have to" He didn't want the other to feel obligated.

Shinichi bit his lip "I know..." He paused, blush darkening "But I-" He stuttered "I really want to" He focused his gaze on his hands "I have for a long time" God this was so embarrassing.

For a long time... "Oh..." Kaito ducked his head in embarrassment "We've both been really stupid it seems" How did Saguru manage to watch them circle around each other for so long? The two of them were silent for a few moments, both feeling awkward. Kaito stared down at his paws, maybe soon to be hands "I made sure that the door is locked..." He offered lamely. The thought of sleeping with Saguru hadn't even made him this nervous, was it because it was Shinichi? The person that he actually had romantic feelings for?

"I-" The sleuth nodded, standing up "Okay" His cheeks were so red, redder than he'd ever seen them.

Kaito padded towards the door, looking over his shoulder when he reached it to make sure Shinichi was following, he was.

When they entered Shinichi's room, the sleuth paused to give the wolf a nervous look "Um..." He bit his lip "Can you change now?" He didn't want to start anything physical while Kaito wasn't human, the very thought creeped him out.

Kaito snickered, shifting into his human form "Better?" He teased, despite the blush on his own face.

"Yeah" Kaito looked almost the exact same as he remembered, except for the fact that his hair had grown more at the sides so that it covered his ears "You need a haircut" Shinichi breathed.

The magician rolled his eyes before sauntering over towards the bed "Join me?" The heat that was normally present was a dull thrum, maybe it was because the curse knew that he was committed? He didn't really care to think about it too much. Curses were weird, and he'd rather focused on getting Shinichi in bed with him than try to understand the curse.

"I've never..." Shinichi sat down next to the magician, suddenly scared "I don't know what to do" School didn't tell much about gay sex.

Indigos softened "I'll teach you" He fell back so that he was laying on the bed "Don't worry" It would be amazing no matter what because he'd be doing it with Shinichi. They'd have lots of time to practice afterwards.

Me: This will continue from the point after they'be done the deed XP do not worry~

No smut in this book... I dislike writing smut >^<

This was interesting to write~ Hope you enjoyed~

I splurged and bought myself a broccoli head, so happy >^<