Chapter 7.2

Lucas sticks to the dumpster as flat as he possibly can with his fists tightly balled up for a fight. The radical stops at the dumpster and quickly tosses the lid open. Lucas places his forearms in front of him to stop the lid from hitting him. The lid is stopped from going all the way down by a brick wall in front of Lucas and Kenneth. The leader walks up from behind the radical at the dumpster and pushes him out of the way then slams the dumpster shut.

The leader starts walking down the street and the others follow then continue to run to find them. Lucas and Kenneth wait until they can't hear footsteps anymore then relax behind the dumpster.

Lucas says, "I think we lost them."

Kenneth replies, "Let's wait a little while before we go."

"We're not far from that ridiculous pile up. We gotta get far away from here soon."

Kenneth takes a deep breath and says to himself, "Shit bro. Shit."

Lucas turns then falls against the brick wall and takes a heavy sigh. Having barely got away, being hunted is definitely a problem for them. The radicals know what they look like and appear to be the most dangerous faction of them all. From here on, they know they will have to watch their backs much more closely when it comes to dealing with them. They are the most spontaneously psychotic and unknown. No one ever knows where they will be, why, or who they are but they are deadly, that everyone knows.

Back at the office building, one of Vince's mobsters pulls up in front. He notices all of the cars are still parked outside of the building so he turns on his hazard lights and gets out the car, leaving it in the street. He rushes around his car and jogs into the building. He makes his way up the third floor and bursts into the door, while fixing his clothes.

"Yo guys sorry I'm la... te."

He starts to scan around the room at all the mutilated body parts. The fear hits him and he pulls out his gun and starts aiming around nervously.

The guy says to himself, "Holy shit."

He covers his mouth then starts panicking and reaches into his pocket for his cell phone to call his boss. Vince is sitting at the dinner table eating with his family, when his living room phone rings. Vince gets up and walks into the living room to answer it.

He says with food still in his mouth, "Yeah?"

The guy says in a shaky tone, "The deal didn't go the way it was supposed to boss."

Vince walks further away from the dining room door then swallows his food.

He angrily whispers to the goon so his family won't hear him, "What the fuck do you mean things didn't go the way it was supposed to?"

"Donnie and the others are dead. So is the Lorenze and his men. Someone did a real nasty job in here boss. There's blood and guts all over the place."

He shouts in a muffled tone through his teeth, "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Tell me you got the money or the diamonds?!"

The mobster looks around the room and around the broken wall partitions then murmurs as he searches, "Umm..." He watches the floor as he steps over the bodies and sees the small table with the briefcases on it, "The three cases are here boss."

Vince demands, "Bring them back here immediately. We can't afford to lose those now, do you understand me? Right now."

"Yes boss, right away."

He hangs up and grabs the cases then quickly struggles his way out of the door with them. Vince hangs up and walks into the double door entry to the den where his men are hanging out. They all stand up as he closes the door quietly. Viktor could tell that something had happened the second he quietly opened and closed the door. Everyone turns to face him.