Origins

New York was always a busy city as Phantom patiently moved through traffic. He was going to be late however it didn't matter to him as he kept his straight face all the way from Paterson. The crimson sedan was getting low on gas, Phantom debated on going to the station but he eventually decided to keep going to his destination. As he drove through the intimidating business districts of New York City. he thought back to what he'd done the previous night. The way Joseph feared him... Crossed him and died for it, the way the white room went red. It made him.. grin... He enjoyed the opportunity to put those 4 people down, he enjoyed their blood hitting the floor, it wasn't that he liked the chance to murder them, it was something else, it was like work to him. As he finished his daydream he realized how far he'd gone, already on the outskirts of town. His destination was this very fancy red brick villa going towards the north of New York City just up ahead the road. It was guarded, on sight security, although it was hard to say why they would guard the place. The place was quite isolated away from the city, like a prison but a more of a utopian home.

He drove up to the gate of the fancy home, it was a very tall gate, as seen in many movies that included mansions, it was quite cliché. It was obviously built to be defensive. He rolled down his driver side window just a small enough to allow sound waves of his voice to exit the car. A man walked up to the car and spoke.

"Welcome back sir, he's waiting for you inside." The man said.

Phantom nodded as the gates slowly opened and he drove through.

He parked at an empty area of the football field sized yard, with grass perfectly green, and trees exceptionally healthy. He stepped out of the stolen sedan and walked towards the main door of the villa. It was beautiful, windows with glass art like the windows in churches, two castle styled towers with the pointy roof tops at opposite ends of the home, a garden spanned across a quarter of the field with plants of all types, mainly flowers with very stand out colors, more guards patrolled the parameter of the oversized location and caretakers watched and purified the garden land with water.

Phantom made it to the door, knocking and entering within a short amount of time. He walked through the interior of the house. Although he had been here multiple times he couldn't help but admire the surrounding amenities. It had very pretty souvenirs and antique designs. Carved walls, displays holding countless things, a taxidermy bear, a statue of a man seemingly perfect in the eyes of even the best artists. The most intriguing to him however was a display was in a small common room with red couches and chairs surrounding a quality fire place. It was on the wall, locked with an alarm and strong bulletproof glass. Ironically, it held mostly guns, not just any guns, these were from historical times all the way back to the first inventions of firearms, a musket, pure mint condition, a shiny silver barrel and oak wood stock in one slot. In another was a very bright revolver, it had a silver body, but the grip was white with a gold token embedded on each side. interesting enough there wasn't just guns, a sword, at close inspection was covered in a sheet of gold. A katana with a checkered grip and platinum tip. One item did catch Phantom's eye more than the rest. A more or less simple Colt M1911 with the signature "L.H" carved on the left side of the barrel. it wasn't special in any way, or atleast not special enough to have in such a rich collection which did confuse Phantom on why it was here, but personally, to Phantom himself, it seemed like pure gold.

As he stared is light awe at the antique weapons, but mainly at the 1911 a voice gave a greeting yell from behind. "Ahh there he is!" A voice yelled from the entrance of the common room. Phantom turned seeing the almost 60 year old man, with a signature red suit jacket and black pants, he had short white hair, no bald spots, very nicely styled. The best way he put it was that he was an old man living like a middle aged adult. None the less, Phantom smiled.