Three rules

Rule 1)

Don't eat a meal with them.

Rule 2)

Never see them again.

Rule 3)

Never at home.

Whizzer Brown religiously stuck to the rules, no matter who they were, where they lived or how rich they were, whizzer Brown WOULD NOT break the rules. Often times he was questioned of their necessity, but he had not broken the rules once. It was part of the challenge.

He never ate with the men he slept with as it felt too much like a date.

He never saw a man he slept with again in case they wanted to make it a habit.

He never slept with the men at his own home, they had no way of finding him afterwards. That rule was the most important, it also led him to the most amount of trouble. Some men were greedy, couldn't wait to take him home, and instead satisfied him in bathrooms or cab rides home to the 'home address' whizzer gave them. But once in a while he was taken to a house, an apartment,even a dorm room, but he never stayed.

And that was where he was. A bar, looking for someone new. Whizzer ran a hand through his styled hair, scanning the room
for someone who looked like a bit of fun, and that was when he caught a glimpse of stranger, ordering a drink at the other end of the bar. Whizzer smirked to himself before sauntering up to the man. He'll suffice, he thought, he'll do nicely.

"Hey, you're cute"

Wait what, whizzer thought to himself, I make the first move

"Oh really" whizzer raised his eyebrow and slightly bit his lip suggestively. "wanna fuck" two can play this game

The man at the bar spluttered in surprise "are you normally this straight forward"

"Well I wouldn't really say I'm straight but sure"

And that was the conversation that led to whizzers current position- him bent over in a bathroom stall, being pounded into and choked until he saw stars. Rough was how he liked it. Really rough. Most people would call him a slut, but that's not how he saw it. To him, all these people were filling the void, and that kept him occupied. The man stuffed his fingers into whizzers mouth, daring him to keep quiet. And with a final thrust, the latter climaxed. Whizzer collapsed to the floor, over taken with pleasure and pain, and the man quickly zipped up his jeans and turned to exit the bathroom stall.

"And where do you think you're going"

"I need to get home"

"Yeah, so do I bitch, but I can't get up at this second, and it would be nice for a little help to be offered"

"you're the one calling me the bitch, that's rich coming from a man who was literally begging me to pull his hair!so goodbye!"

With that, the man stormed out of the bathroom, banging the stall door behind him.

The comment stung, it left whizzer jaw on the bathroom floor, in pain and with no way to get back to his home. He quickly pulled himself together, not any different to normal, he thought, before quickly gathering his clothes and trying (and failing) to dress himself whilst causing as little pain as possible.

Degrading. That's how it is every-time. Whizzers always stark naked, whilst the guy doesn't even take off his trousers. Yes it hurts, and it's hardly ever worth it, but tonight felt different. The sex was actually good, it was rough and raw and real, but the rules always apply. That's the price of playing the game.

After he changed, he patted down his pockets, looking for his phone.

"Hey it's me, yes I know..... but please.... I'll go a week... fine I'll go two weeks without it, just please pick me up... I owe you one m... I'll see you in 10"