"If you'll excuse me, i'm going to go have a mental breakdown"

I would like to take the time to thank everyone who is actually reading this. I thought maybe 7 people would read this but WOW Over 200 reads!! Thank you for all of the support, I wouldn't still be writing this if it wasn't for you guys!!

Also sorry but this is not some of my finest work

It took whizzer five beers before he could convince an almost as drunk Marvin to join him on the dance floor. Whizzer all but physically dragged him too the centre of the room and twirled him around in a circle and they danced to the ear pounding music, miss hearing each other over the noise.

Marvin began noticing the little things about whizzer, the way he wouldn't stoop down if he couldn't hear something Marvin said, how the sweat made him glow in the low lighting, how his usually perfect hair would stick to his forehead and In marvin's opinion, looked so much better.

"I see Cordelia" Whizzer shouted over the loud music and Marvin was pulled out of his 'admiration' dream state as Whizzer was lost in the crowd of people.

Marvin was left alone in the middle of the room, confused. He sidled into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of something smelling suspiciously like nail varnish remover and taking a swig before leaning back against a cabinet, a couple next to him making out.

"Marvin?"

"Yu huh?" Marvin looked up from his drink at the person who entered the room "MENDEL"

In front of him stood his short, wiry friend from high school, looking at a shitfaced Marvin with an air of disgust.

"Classic, we all knew you'd be the one like this, alone, drunk,or trying to get into someone's pants"

"Jokes on you because..." Marvin turned and threw up in the kitchen sink that was behind him, wiping it away from the corner of his mouth "because I came with a friend, who I've lost"

"Come on, let's find somewhere quieter to talk"

Mendel led a slightly swaying Marvin up to the stairs and sat him down on the top one, before trying to converse with him.

"You know you're right Mendel."
Marvin enunciated, a hint of sadness in his voice

"About what?"

Marvin sighed
"When I was driving down, you said I need to grow up and find commitment"
"You know I'm always right Marvin"

Mendel sat down next to him, giving him a reassuring smile and surveyed the scene downstairs.

"So, who's the lady?"
"Who?"
"The 'friend'" Mendel drew little bunny ears in the air, "you came with"

Marvin all but spat his drink out

"I came with a... a friend?!"

There was a brief awkward silence for a moment as they felt the society's pressures pushing down on them. Then Marvin took a deep breath, the feeling of sickness rising as he thought out what he was about to say.

"Mendel, I think I'm bi, or gay or something,"

He looked down the stairs quickly to avoid Mendel's stare, only to see whizzer, dancing with another man, slightly too close for his liking.

"Really? You just, seem so confident in yourself"
"I'm so confused, i had sex with... someone of the same sex, and now I think I like him."

Mendel literally fell down a step in his surprise and looked up at Marvin in shock.

"No fucking way, also who topped, also way too much information man"

"Yes fucking way, I topped and I don't care what you think"

That was a huge lie of course, he cared so much about what everyone thought, he was meant to be 'popular' and he was so used to that crown that he wouldn't know what to do if he lost it. He took a long drink, and coughed a little as some of it went the wrong way, and at the fierce taste it left in his mouth.

"I think I like him, but I'm not sure"
"Well I think, you should go for it, if he makes you happy you shouldn't care about other people's opinions."
"He isn't into relationships, he's never even had sex with the same person twice"

Mendel sighed slightly as he replied,

"I can't help you with that, sorry"

Marvin pouted a bit, and looked down the stairs, noticing Whizzer making out with someone who he thought was sadly not him. He downed the rest of the bottle, got up and staggered around to face Mendel, putting a clumsy hand in his shoulder.

"You know, you should be a psychiatrist, you're good at advice"

" Marvin, I've told you that I've wanted to be one so many times, that's why I'm studying psychology you idiot"

The rest of the night seemed to be over in a flash in his intoxicated state and before he knew it, he was blackout drunk, knowing nothing of what was, or had happened.

The late afternoon sunlight streamed through the windows in the room, pasting the shadows of its panes on the sleeping face of Whizzer who was beginning to stir from his deep slumber. As he began to resurface to consciousness , he started noticing things, like how the curtains were obviously open, and that someone's arms were around him. His eyes snapped open, as he realised he was being spooned by someone, and quickly, he sat up, ripping himself from their grasp.

Upon sitting up, he was met with the worst hangover of his life, every tiny noise was magnified to a hundred times its usual sound and his head was pounding harder than a drum. He turned to see who the guy was next to him, but the shock of who it was caused him to fall off of the bed, a loud frenzy of sound following and just like that he was on his ass on the floor!

"Holy shit, are you alright?"
"Do you think I'm alright Marvin? Shut your loud ass face!"

Marvin took a second to look a disgruntled Whizzer up and down, before realising that he was definitely not okay. Then a terrified look crossed his face.

"Wait, did we?"

Whizzer looked extremely confused

"Did we, yknow?"

"Still not with you bud"
"Did we fuck?"

Whizzer paused for a second, still ever so slightly drunk, surveying the scene in front of him

"Judging from the pain in my ass, I'm guessing so, although I can't remember anything."

"Maybe also judging from the fact that we're both stark naked"

"Maybe judging from that too, now If you'll excuse me," An entirely naked whizzer got up from the floor and quickly got changed, grabbing a cigarette from his shirt pocket,
"I'm going to go have a mental breakdown, bye now"

He had almost made it to the door before Marvin called out.
"Wait! whizzer"
"What?"
"Does it hurt to bottom?"

"Hurts like a bitch"

And with a dramatic flourish Whizzer exited the room leaving Marvin in a strangers house, alone and not ready to do the walk of shame.