Chapter 6: Accidental demon summoning... and gay porn

Notes:

I'm actually getting really hyped, I have SO MANY IDEAS right now

It wasn't until late the next afternoon that Marvin finally got to his university. The afternoon breeze floated around him and as he drove towards the campus, catching his first glimpse of green, and for the first time he felt content, not angry or scared, just present. He had a pounding headache from last nights ordeal and was , at that moment, trying to forget everything about the guy from last night. The autumnal air began to chill and brightness of the sun began to dim as he headed to the campus car park.

After at least an hour of finding a good spot and lugging his suitcase out of the trunk of his car, with much swearing, Marvin found his way out into the piazza. He stood at the bottom of the big stone steps of the beautiful main hall, and just appreciated the fact he was there.

"Hi, are you in need of a tour?"

Marvin spun around to see a girl the same height as him, surrounded by a group of other people, all with bags slung over their shoulders, standing awkwardly, not knowing at all who anyone else was.

"I'm okay right now, but can you point me to the main dorms?"

"Sure thing" she said, slightly too bubbly "they're just pass the cafe down there"

She pointed in the direction of the cafe and gave Marvin a big smile, her eyes lighting up.

"Thanks"

Marvin turned to head in the direction she pointed to and made a mental note to ask her out sometime, she was kinda cute after all. He wheeled his suitcase along the pavement leisurely, taking in all the scenery that he wouldn't used to seeing at home. And then he stopped as he reached the dorms. They were stunning, modern, picturesque, and not what he had expected. He had a good feeling about this.

He entered the towering building and strutted with purpose to the girl with a clipboard.

"Hi, Uhh...My name is Marvin... I'm here for a dorm"
"Marvin..." she scanned down the list, tracing a finger along the page, "Marvin... Feldman. Oh! You're rich right!"
Marvin's face contorted in confusion as he looked at the blonde girl
"Excuse me?"
"Well you've got one of the top floors, they have a beautiful view, plus you're only rooming with one other guy, some Whizzer Brown"
Marvin looked at her, eyes wide in confusion.

"Oh I'm sorry, my name's Cordelia, I'm here to help people settle in, I'll take you to your room!"

Marvin, still filled with confusion, followed the blonde bouncy girl to an elevator where she bent over to tie her shoelaces. Marvin, not so subtly, began to stare at her ass through her short tight denim skirt and smirked to himself before she bounced back up to standing as the elevator binged.

"So you're on floor 5," Cordelia said as she walked down the long corridor, " oh, and you're room 104"

She put her hand into her pocket and dug out a set of 3 keys

"These are for you, your roommate will also have a set, I suggest keeping 1 on you at a time, so you don't loose them all at once!" she turned around and fit the key into the lock before taking a step back and opening the door " and this is your new home!"

Marvin took a step through the door and entered the large white room. On the opposite side, the whole wall was made of glass, showing the beautiful view of the green and orange parks on the campus. To his left, was a single bed, and the same to his right. He shuffled to the centre of the room before dropping his suitcase, and turning to look at Cordelia. On either sides of the doorframe she stood in, there were desks, one for him and one for the stranger who he now had to live with. Marvin dove for the nearest bed, and flopped down with a 'floomph'.

"Thank you" Marvin smiled up at Cordelia, a grin growing on his face
"No problems Marv"
"Marv-in"
"I know"

And with that, Cordelia turned and flounced out of the room, leaving Marvin alone, his thoughts growing and confusing themselves. So Marvin did what he usually did in times of 'not knowing'. He took his phone out of his pocket and started googling.

After a couple of hours, Marvin seemed to have happened upon gay porn, which gave him conflicted feelings. Yes he was hard, but no that did not mean that he was attracted to this kind of thing. Right? So he put down his phone and thought back to his previous nights ordeals, he thought of the pretty boy, and how bad he felt after walking out on him. He covered his face with his hands and sighed deeply, scrunching his forehead.

But you know what they say, speak of the devil and he shall appear...

And suddenly, Marvin heard a voice, smooth and lyrical cut through the air.

"well Fuck me gently with a chainsaw"