This had better come to a stop

I'm not gonna lie, but I'm trying to finish this as quickly as possible so that I can move on. I don't like these characters much anymore, they all kinda suck.

Except the lesbians

And trina

What Trina said weighed Marvin down for weeks.

"What the fuck did she mean by 'are you sure you love him' of course I'm fucking sure. Why would I be paranoid anyway?"

He had ended up ranting to Mendel and Cordelia on several different occasions hoping they would somehow fix his problem.

"Well, you sound kinda paranoid right now. Just sayin'-Cordelia took a long sip from the strawberry milkshake she had bought, before making a funny face "-Dat ain't sweet enough"

"Okay all I'm saying is, she has a point." Mendel pointed out," you guys have sex what, every day-"

Marvin went to butt in but Cordelia scoffed at him.

"Bitch please, we can hear you from down the hall."

Marvin flushed a bright red, looking down at his fiddling hands.

"Anyway-" Mendel said, a slight irritated quality in his voice "-sex releases a fuck tonne of oxytocin, so surely there would be an imbalance there. That means that if you were in love you'd be really paranoid right now about Whizzer."

"Muh huh-" Cordelia interrupted "-so, do you know where Whizzer is?"

"Well... I mean... we haven't been doing well... we've kind of only been fucking and..."

The truth dawned on him quickly, maybe he did not yet love whizzer, but that does not mean that he would never. He definitely liked Whizzer enough to feel terrified when he collapsed, but maybe they just needed to go on an actual date like when they played the game. He thought back to when Whizzer took him to the beautiful willow where they sat under the branches and just talked all night.

And it sparked something inside him.

"Alright I'm gonna go, thanks for your help!"

He bolted out the door of the fast food chain, leaving Mendel and Cordelia alone.

"But I didn't even get to my second point."

-

Whizzer spent the whole day stressed out to the point where he felt a constant pit in his stomach. It was the day they found out how they did on their finals, Marvin did not understand why he was so anxious. But he had his reasons.

Whizzer had a scholarship, that was why he always worked so hard. Each test he came closer to losing it, that was why he had not slept for weeks, if he lost the scholarship, he would have to drop out, and he could not drop out.

So as the clock ticked closer and closer to three pm, he sat over his old, slow laptop, continuously refreshing the class rank page until suddenly the empty page was filled with names. He quickly traced down the page, searching for his name.

"B, Barch, Bert, bing, Brown!-" he sighed in relief as he saw his Maths grade "- A- okay, I can improve on that."

He breathed slowly, finding the fashion design page, clicking through the portfolios until he found his own, he shrieked in excitement as he saw his result.

"99% holy shit!"

He suddenly felt as though a massive weight had been pulled off of his chest and he danced around the dorm, getting his phone out of his pocket and calling his mum.