Exclusivity

I pride myself on hurting the few people who are reading this

Also don't expect regular updates like this one lol.

Whizzer stood at the counter, elbows on the surface and chin in his hands.

"Ugh just look at them"
"Who are we looking at?"

Johanna washed the counter with a cloth, lifting his elbows up to sweep away the crumbs under him.

"Marvin and Trina"
"Wait you mean Marvin as in Marvin Feldman?"

Whizzer bolted upright, turning to her,
"You know Marvin?"
"Uh huh, maybe too well for my liking, the little prick." 

She shoved a mop in Whizzers hand and pointed behind the till at spilt milk on the floor.

"What did he do? I gotta know now!"

After he was met with silence he decided just to do what she said, and mopped up the floor. He finished, leant on the mop, and just stared at Marvin and Trina from across the room. 

"Snap out of it... wait, do you like him?"
"What, who? I hate Marv."
"Marv?"
"Don't you start, you sound just like him."

From across the room, another waitress put her hand up, gesturing for Johanna. She quickly headed over, smiling at whizzer as she did, the waitress whispered in her ear and her smile dropped.

"Hello, may I take your drink?" Although her tone was polite, it was laced with toxic. Marvin replied for both himself and Trina, and Johanna scoffed at his controlling nature.
"You don't even remember me do you?"
"I'm sorry, what?"
"We went to the same school you dickhead, I was your 'sweetheart' -" she drew bunny ears in the air angrily "-I took your fucking virginity!" She hissed it under her breath like it was full of venom.

"Oh shit!" Whizzer chimed in from behind the counter. On second thoughts he decided that he didn't want Johanna to be fired, so pulled her away from the table, putting his hands on her shoulders firmly.

"Johanna, go to the bathroom, get a hold of yourself."

She stormed off, and whizzer turned around to face the couple, a fake smile plastered onto his face.

"I'm so sorry, I'll get your order."
"Whizzer you work here?"
"Well as I told you, I need cash, i will be making your coffees now if that's not too much trouble."

He quickly made their coffees, and served them, before  going to the bathroom, checking on Johanna.

"Hey are you alright?"
"Yeah I'm fine, My shifts over now anyway, so I'm going to head out."
" okay."

The rest of his shift went by quickly as he just stared at Marvin and Trina, seeing them giggle. He watched as Trina kept touching him, and Marvin did not shake her hands off, just moved closer to her. He mimicked their actions in his jealous state, repeating their flirting in a high pitched mocking voice.

He checked his phone for the final time, and quickly took his apron off, going to the bathroom. He hastily washed his hands, splashing water into his face before just staring into the mirror, his grip on the basin hard. His fingers started to go white from the pressure, and he took deep breaths, trying to calm down from his infuriated state.

Then the door swung open, and Marvin entered. He strutted up to whizzer, purpose in every step and quickly grabbed whizzer by his tie, dragging him into a bathroom stall. He pushed Whizzer down onto the toilet and straddled him, kissing him with passion and intensity. They were sloppy and messy, gasping for breath in between them, moving together in rhythm. Marvin moved his way down Whizzers neck, getting off of his lap, and kneeling on the floor.