I'm gay but not a perv

Yall ready for me to write about a party next chapter, when I'm always that sober person!!

Because I'm not :)

Just because i have expensive taste and only really like champagne and very few liquors

"Hi honey, I'm home..."
Whizzers voice trilled jokingly through the door as he swung it open with much vigour.
"I'm sorry I took so long I met AHHH SHIT MY EYES"

You could have pinpointed the exact moment everything pieced together in Whizzers mind as his eyes locked onto the boobs of the girl straddling Marvin. For a second he stood there wondering how Marvin had already found a girl to hook up with, and then his mind drifted to wonder if this guy was bisexual... or deeply closeted. He favoured the latter-he just got a vibe.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before" Marvin said, a smirk piercing his words as he lifted up the duvet to let the girl off,
"Oh don't mind me," whizzer replied, shooting a sarcastic smile at Marvin, "I'll just be leaving now"

Before whizzer could turn and leave, the girl stopped him

"No no, it's fine," she stuck out her hand to whizzer, still dressed in nothing, "my name's Cordelia"

May I take a brief pause to say PLOT TWIST

Whizzer, looking unusually uncomfortable compared to his normally composed self, took her hand and loosely shook it. Looking over to Marvin, who looked very displeased to say the least, an idea to irritate him came into his mind...

"Hi, I'm Whizzer, would you like to stay for a cup of tea?"

The constant scowl on Marvin face had turned from one of annoyance to one of 'if I could make thunderstorms i would have my own rain cloud above your head constantly ruining your hair', which was sort of what whizzer was going for. In response, whizzer shot him a Cheshire Cat smile, before walking to his suitcase and pulling out a kettle, three mugs and a box of teabags.

"Damn, you were pretty fuckin prepared weren't you!" Cordelia laughed as he began to plug the kettle into the wall socket next to his desk, "I was no way near as sorted out as you, this year I was a bit better though"

"So you're in your second year, what do you study?"

Cordelia nodded as whizzer glanced over to Marvin, who was pulling his trousers back on. Marvin shot him a look of distain as whizzer mouthed 'what' accompanied by a look of feigned confusion and innocence.

"I'm studying hospitality and catering, and Italian" Cordelia replied

"That's really cool, what are you planning on doing in the future?" Asked whizzer

"I want to be a caterer, I'm just learning Italian for the culture, especially since they have some of the best food!"

It seemed to take forever, but finally, the kettle boiled and whizzer set about making a cup of tea for them all, adding milk and a little sugar to all three. Marvin got up to collect his mug, quickly taking a sip and instantly putting the cup back down.

"When you said tea, you actually meant British tea." Marvin quipped
"Yes, what did you think I meant?"whizzer replied, an aura of hurt shrouding his words.

He began to build up his walls again as a fundamental truth made itself known to him: He couldn't fuck with Marvin because Marvin would fuck with his emotions, who did whizzer think he was. It was a one night stand, and Marvin had already found a girl, who he didn't even want to stay for five minutes. Marvin was a fuck boy, but who was whizzer to judge his habits, they mimicked his own. The only noticeable difference was Whizzers caution about never meeting the men again. For him, this was unprecedented, unreal.

"Oh, I didn't mean it in a rude way, it's better than the sugary shit they force down your throat at Starbucks!"

A sincere smile graced Marvin's face and whizzers walls came tumbling down again

"So Whizzer, what are you studying?"

Cordelia intervened in the weighted silence that followed. Whizzer was able to drag his eyes off of Marvin to reply to her

"I'm taking fashion and maths"
"Huh, so you're smarter than you look"
"You know, you're the second person to say that today"
"Who was the first?"

Marvin interjected, almost in a jealous manner.

"Well, she was a med student in her second year... Charlotte", whizzer turned back to Cordelia, smiling, "You might know her?"

Cordelia suddenly began to fidget, and an obvious air of nervousness surrounded her and she quickly checked her wrist for the time.

"Oh look at that, I've got to get going"

She got up from her seat on Whizzers bed and put on her T-shirt and shorts, before hurrying out of the room.

"No I do not know her, and I'm sorry I'm leaving. Got to get an early night for the party tomorrow"
"Hey, Charlotte's going too, i'll introduce you guys"
"Uh, great, I'll see you around"

And with that, the hurricane which was Cordelia swept out of the room, leaving the two boys alone, sitting in confusion.

"That was odd." Marvin pointed out
"No shit Sherlock, the weirdest part was that she wasn't even wearing a watch"

Whizzer replied, running back over what had just happened in his head. It didn't take too long for him to realise that the awkward silence could only be stopped by his apology. He took a deep breath in, and began to tell the truth, something he hadn't done for a considerable amount of time.

"Look Marvin, I'm so sorry about earlier"
"It's fine"
"No it's not, I have these rules that I follow, to stay safe and stuff." Whizzer began to ramble " and so I've never seen anyone who I've slept with ever again, and you were the first person who I had and I freaked out."
"It really is fine" Marvin said, laughing slightly, "I figured you were mad because I left you on a bathroom floor"
"Better than where other guys have left me"

Whizzer replied quickly thinking back to more traumatic times. A silence ensued for a few minutes before Marvin broke it again.

"You maybe want to start over again?" Marvin asked

"Hi, I'm whizzer, I'm Gay but not a perv"
"Hi whizzer, I'm Marvin and I'm straight"

Huh. Whizzer was right.