Charlottie

I'm very sorry that I've been absent

I'm supposed to be doing my GCSE's this year, but corona cancelled them so right now, I'm having a mental breakdown because I've worked so god damn hard.

Anyways I'm back and I would like to make people cry at the end of this so prepare yourself for tragedy aight.

The girl, or 'Charlotte' sat down next to him, leaving a comfortable sized gap between them.

"Whizzer"

He said, crossing his legs before taking a drag from the cigarette. He glanced over at her, noticing how tense her body language was and held it out. She took it instantly, bringing it to her lips and taking a long inhale and sighing after the nicotine hit her.

Whizzer chuckled to himself as he watched her desperate actions, thinking of her previous statement. She handed him back the cigarette before thanking him.

"What do you study?" Whizzer asked

"Medicine, I want to be a doctor to save lives" she replied, and small smile on her face, "what about you?"

He let out a snort as she said it

"What are you laughing at?" She asked, " oh I get it, you're a stereotypical straight, white, rich guy who believes women, especially woman of colour, shouldn't have jobs in STEM, well you know what, we can, so shove your attitude up your racist, sexist ass!!"

Charlotte got up to leave, her eyes flaming in anger.
" well then, what do you have to say to 'redeem' yourself"
She placed her hands on her hips, burning through whizzers skull with her stare.

"I was laughing at the irony" He admitted, "a doctor who wants to save lives, smoking"

A wash of realisation flooded her face as she realised what had actually happened, followed by shock.

"I'm not gonna apologise for what i said, but I'm sorry I assumed that you thought that"

"Hey, don't worry about it" whizzer said, "plus I'm really not rich, or straight, I am white, but there's really nothing I can do about that, sorry. But I am half Jewish, which has nothing to do with this situation, but I mean we haven't had the best run historically, and I'm rambling, sorry"

" no way, I'm a lesbian" she grinned at him, eyes wide. "I'm in my second year, so I guess you're new?"

"Yeah I am, I'm Majoring in fashion, but minoring in maths"
"Huh, so you're smarter than you look" she stated "because you look like a stereotypical... I'm not even gonna finish that sentence"

Whizzer took a second to realise what she meant. He was wearing over sized acid wash jeans with a belt and a tight black turtle neck.

"Well I think I look cute, and everyone underestimates me. Sometimes I like it, it's easier to", whizzer drew bunny ears in the air, "'control' people"

"No hetero, but you do look cute"

They sat chatting for a solid hour, before a smoky pink dusk began to set over the campus.

"I should probably get back to hell" whizzer sighed, noticing the time that had passed. He got up off the bench and clicked his back.

"Don't do that, bad for your back" Charlotte chimed ," also, gimme your phone"
"What?"
"My number, lets meet for coffee tomorrow"
"But why?"
"Us gays gotta stick together" she smirked as quickly typed her number in, "I'll see you at 12:00, plus I'm gonna need your help to get ready for the freshers party, I have no style"
"But you're not a freshman?"
"Well cute girls will be there for me to pine over because they'll probably be straight,I'll see you later"

And with that, Charlotte bounced off, leaving Whizzer alone, wondering what he'd also wear for it. It took his mind off of the Marvin 'situation' for the walk back to his dorm, but his head was already reeling by the time he got back. He was dreading talking to Marvin, he knew he'd have to apologise to him, but he was determined not to befriend him.

Which would be hard, he was a charmer when he wanted to be. And his smile. His smile made whizzer feel like he was the only person in the world...

"Oh my fucking God" He exclaimed, stopping dead in his tracks.

For the first time since he made his rules, Whizzer Brown had felt romantic feelings towards someone. Whizzer Brown had imagined himself in a relationship with someone.

"No, no ,no ,no, no, no, no."

Maybe it was just the way he had been fucked? Surprisingly well for someone so petite and cute. Nope, he couldn't afford to think that way. He was so lost in his thoughts that he hadn't noticed the note outside his door, or the way that the door had been locked for a reason...