Marvin

Sorry, this one took a while.

You know when you know exactly how and where and when you want something to happen, but you can't put it into words 😫😫
Chapter Text
Marvin.

Marvin led a 'happy' childhood... both his parents were together, he had a big house with people who worked for him, and he got whatever he wanted. He wouldn't say that he was spoilt, he just realised that his parents thought that they would be better without him at a very young age. They never spent time with him, and left him with the 'maids' and 'chefs' and threw their wallets at his nannies and babysitters to get him to shut up, which he constantly used to his advantage.

And him constantly using his parents credit cards was the reason he was able to speed down the motorway in one of the newest model Ferrari's whilst complaining to his best friend on his latest iPhone, his voice blaring out of the Bluetooth speakers.

'So I heard she has a thing for you...'

'Look, Bro',

Marvin exclaimed through the speaker as he took the nearest exit off the motorway

'I like the lifestyle I have right now'

'What do you mean, Fucking any girl who can walk'

'You mean until they can't walk!' he snickered

'No, I mean you need to grow up, you're literally driving yourself to college right now, you've gotta get something more permanent'

Marvin grimaced at the phone and began to wonder if his friend was right, he had never even considered a serious relationship with anyone before. For him, it was a mess of one night stands with girls he had never even gotten the name of, or a random girl at his (now old) high school.

'Give me some time to settle into college, then I'll think about it, alright?'

The silence at the other end of the line told him everything he needed to know.

'Okay, bye'

A hefty feeling hit him as he looked at his watch, he had been driving for hours now and needed to stretch his legs. He drove across the empty tarmac , winding around hedged roads until he got to a bar in the middle of no where. The sun had begun to set over the horizon, and everything was bathed in a warm orange light, that made his red car glow. Upon getting out he checked his reflection on its hood, smirking to himself at the prospect of a 'hopefully' good fuck, before turning on his heels and heading into the bar.

He ordered himself a whisky on the rocks and sat on a bar stool before straightening up and cracking his back, it had been a long day but he only had a couple of hours left to drive before he got to college. He hadn't admitted it to anyone, but he was thrilled to start his life away from home, especially since he had taken his Fathers credit card as a going away gift. Thinking of his home didn't make him feel anything.

Except anger.

He felt a lot of anger. Marvin had told his parents which university he wanted to go to, they paid for him. That was it, they didn't even wave him goodbye, he just ended up shouting up the stairs at them like any normal day. They didn't offer to give him a ride, or help him settle in, and he was left to drive the 6 hours on his own.

The bartender placed the drink in front of him and Marvin gave him a surly nod before turning his head to look around him. And then he saw him; the most beautiful man he had ever seen. He was tall and pretty, with a stunning smile and eyes that crinkled as he laughed at the guy who sat next to him. And then he looked at Marvin.

All of a sudden Marvin became very uncomfortable and turned his flushed face back down to his drink, which he swirled nervously, the ice cubes clinking against the glass. What the hell had happened to him? He saw a cute guy and all of a sudden he wanted to melt, and since when had he found guys cute? His thoughts began to race through his head faster and faster as he focused on downing his drink and getting out of there as fast as possible...

And that's when he saw the stranger, sauntering towards him, running a hand through his pristine hair.

"Hey, you're cute"

The words seemingly flew from Marvin's mouth without any command, as he stared at his glass in horror of what he'd just said, he quickly took a sip of his whisky

"Oh really"

The man bit his lip and took a calculated glance at Marvin's lower regions before smirking

"Wanna fuck?"

And that was how the remaining whisky landed on Marvin's lap.