Friends?

Woah, this is like one of the longest chapters I've written!! The last couple of chapters are pretty should tho sozzers

September came fast, so much had changed in a year.

On Marvin's drive back to college he had stopped at the same bar he and Whizzer met in. He sat in the same spot, the end of the bar, a squeaky barstool underneath him, and ordered whiskey on the rocks again, looking over to where he had first ever seen Whizzer.

A tall, gorgeous stranger, sitting at the other end of the bar, making eye contact with him as he idly spun circles around the rim of his glass. He was not just gorgeous, his presence seemed to command everyone in the room and his look seemed to be able to see straight through your clothes.

The way his mint green shirt complemented his dark hazel eyes, how his hair had one tiny piece out of place that made it look perfect. The way he was so brash and straight forward, and the way he looked when he was sat on the bathroom floor, cheeks red unable to get up from the shaking in his legs.

Marvin quickly finished the drink, having the slight feeling of déjà vu as he thought he saw Whizzer from across the room, shook his head to get the image out of it and left, getting back in his car and continuing the long drive.

-

Coincidence is a strange thing.

Whizzer felt sentimental that night, so he caught the last bus out of the city and walked the remainder of the way to the only bar where the bartender would not check his ID. Which just so happened to be the bar he had first met Marvin.

He sighed as he ordered a drink, then another, then another and before he knew it, he saw a decent looking man on the opposite side of the room. He was big and bulky, heavy set and quite tall, and had been staring at him all night, so Whizzer sidled up to him, slightly staggering as he walked, and began to flirt with him. The guy did not seem to take the hint, so Whizzer just said it straight.

"Wanna fuck?"

His heart pounded slightly as he said it, his eyebrows knitting together as he thought of Marvin, but all thoughts of him were quickly eradicated as he choked on the man, who he did not even know the name of, cock, tears streaming down his face as he was forced down it to the point he could not breathe, the man pinching his nose and yanking his hair.

Then the guy sat him down on his dick, Whizzer squealing with pain, he instantly grabbed whizzers ankles that were balanced on the edge of the toilet he was sitting on, and bounced him up and down, meeting the downward bounces with his upward thrusts.

Whizzer begged him to stop.

It hurt. It was not that his dick was big, it was that whizzer had taken a break from sex to focus on himself, so when the man shoved him down, not bothering to stretch him, or to put on a condom, Whizzer felt it, and he did not like it.

So as the man continued, ignoring Whizzers screams of protest, he disassociated his mind from his body, trying to remember when he was happy, thinking back to New Year's Eve, remembering how he felt waking up next to Marvin in a big bed, Marvin's fingers daintily brushing his collarbones as they smiled to each other and running his hands through Marvin's messy hair, gently pulling at the knots. He stopped trying to fight the large man as he thought of how Marvin's kisses were always so sweet, like coffee with lots of cream and sugar.

He counted how many tiles there were on the floor of the stall, and thought of when he first met Marvin, laughing in his head at how complicated everything became, and how for a few months he was actually happy.

Then the man came inside him, the sticky, sore feeling making Whizzer feel sick. He pushed whizzer off of him and did up his trousers, then he opened the stall door, turning back around and chucking a couple of twenty dollar bills at Whizzer.