Two can play at this game

I don't know anything Rn

The weekend fled by in a series of gestures, games and teasing and all too quickly came the first day of school.

As soon as the elevator doors had closed on Whizzer, he began to silently celebrate his victory, jumping up and down as the lift plummeted down, making him feel slightly sick. He raced out of its doors, skidding down the carpet floors and screeched to a halt at the door marked 11. Whizzer burst into the room without bothering to knock, yelling out

"I fucking did it"

Charlotte was sitting on her bed, phone in hand, bored out of her mind, as he said his piece a huge smile lit up her face as she jumped up to celebrate with him.

"YOU ASKED THE GUY OUT!"
"No, I kissed him but same thing!"

They danced until the sun began to set before Charlottes room mate kicked him out. He shot his middle finger up at her before he left and went back to his dorm spirits high.

Over the weekend both boys made several moves on the metaphorical board of their new game. Marvin had put candles all around their room and had ordered a high class Thai take out for the pair to eat. Whizzer was mainly grateful for the fact that he was actually able to eat real food, he hadn't had a full meal since his first night and had no money to buy anything so he was stuck with cheap salads or sandwiches and had skipped breakfast for just as long.

It was Saturday evening when Whizzer decided not to go out but instead watch Netflix on his small phone screen. It was a comforting as it reminded him so much of home. Marvin was out drinking with Mendel at the closest bar so he was left alone, laying in bed. Several hours later a stumbling Marvin entered.

"What're you watching?"
His words slurred as he staggered to the bedside.
"Sherlock-" whizzer pulled half of the duvet up-"want to join me?"

Marvin struggled into the small bed, clumsy in his intoxicated state.

"You know, if I had to fake my death, I'd do it like Sherlock." Whizzer said

"How's that?"

"He jumps off of a building. If you timed it right, the light could blind the person watching and you could get away with wearing a bungee chord"

Whizzer turned to look down at Marvin, but he was already asleep, one leg around him and his arms hugging him tightly and for a second Whizzer wondered if he should just quit the game right then and there. His face was worry free and for the first time in several days he was smiling.

"Damn it, he's cute"

Whizzer leant down and softly kissed his forehead, stroking his hair slightly in the process before laying down and falling into a dreamless sleep.

Peace at last.

Monday morning was difficult for Whizzer to get out of bed, his body seemed to know it was the first day of college and did not want him to get up. His alarm blared through their apartment and he quickly set it to snooze, going straight back to sleep but just five minutes later it played again, the loud beeping hurting his eardrums.

"Fuck"

Whizzer moaned into his pillow, his voice low and dry. He sat up in his bed, using all of his energy to do so, putting his middle finger up at his phone.

"Suck my dick"
"Giving up so soon, because I would be down!"

Marvin replied, leaning against the opposite wall sipping his coffee out of one of Whizzers mugs.

"Oh so you're watching me sleep now?"
"You're cute when you sleep, looks like the world no longer weighs down on you"
"Well the world does weigh down on me-" whizzer got up and began to get changed, slipping into a mint green shirt-" you know my fucking card got declined the other day so I had to find another job"
"Another job?"
"I've worked two jobs at the same time since I was seventeen."

He pulled up a pair of jeans, buckled his belt and bent over rolling up his cuffs and pulling up his white nike socks that he thrifted.

"Not quite right-" he did a spin in the full length mirror, noticing how his stomach was slightly too rounded for his liking and he legs were way too long. As he stood, one hip popped and his hand slowly caressing his stomach, scrunching his eyebrows at the image he saw in the mirror, he noticed Marvin staring back at him, a soft smile on his face. "- what's wrong with my outfit Marv?"

"marv fucking in, and I don't know, put on a sweater or something!"
"The is the shittiest idea I have ever heard-" he laughed, looking through the closet. He pulled out a black jumper, putting it on over the shirt so that his collar was sticking out of the top.-" on second thoughts, this is cute"

"Yeah," Marvin said before his voice became soft and quiet," really cute"
"What was that?"
"Oh I asked what time you class started?"

Whizzer looked at his phone before having a small heart attack as he realised his introduction to fashion design was in five minutes and he didn't know where he was meant to go. He grabbed his bag and ran full pelt out the door.

"I guess now"

Whizzer made it to class just in time. He sat down in the first spot he could as the professor entered seconds after he did.

"Whizzer?"
"Trina, hi!"
"You take this class?"
"Uh huh!"

Whizzer mentally sighed. It was not like he did not like Trina, it was just the fact that he knew that Marvin liked her a little too much. But class with her was actually a lot more enjoyable than expected, and although it was only the first one, they were given a project to work on with there partners outside of class due in several weeks. Trina walked Whizzer to his next class as they discussed when they would meet for it.

"I can't really do after schools because I have my job but I think we can do free periods and maybe Saturday?"
"Oh I can't do Saturday, I have a date!"

Trina blushed slightly as she said it, smiling at whizzer.

"Oooooh, who's the lucky guy?"
"Marvin"

The smile dropped from Whizzers face as he heard his name.

"Oh well this is my class, I'll see you later."

He ducked into the maths classroom, taking deep breaths as he tried to calm himself. He walked to the front of the room, checking the seating plan.

"Oh my God, you've got to be kidding me!"
"WHIZZER"

Whizzer almost died right there and then as he saw Marvin waving like a maniac with a devilish grin on his face. He sighed and braved it, walking up through the lecture theatre to sit next to Marvin.

"Marvin"
"How was class?"
"Better than this will be."

The class started and Whizzer was bored out of his mind. They went through the curriculum and the professor started asking questions. Marvin was in awe of whizzer. He muttered the answers under his breath as he wrote out his notes. Marvin just sat back, chewing his pen lid and admiring him. Suddenly a smug smiled graced his face, as and idea came to mind. Marvin slowly put his hand on whizzers leg, It did not even faze whizzer and he quickly picked up marvin's hand and placed it back on his own leg. But Marvin persisted and for the second time put his hand on his leg again. Whizzer repeated his previous actions, clenching his jaw in annoyance. And then he placed it on his leg, this time Whizzer left it, he was too busy concentrating on the lesson, and that's when Marvin started stoking his leg, trailing his fingers from his knee up to his groin.

"Marvin, stop." Whizzer whispered, an intensity in his voice.

But Marvin ignored him, his hand moving closer and closer to whizzers crotch with each stroke, his fingers daintily tapping the bulge in his jeans. Suddenly whizzer snapped, grabbing Marvin's wrist and growled in his ear,

"If you even fucking touch me one more time, I'm going to..."
"Whizzer Brown?"
Whizzer looked to the front of the class seeing the professor and half the class looking at him. He quickly dropped Marvin's hand, a sheepish look on his face.

"Could you repeat the question please ma'am?"
"I was asking if you would be able to let go of your boyfriend for long enough for you to listen to me."
"Oh he's not my boyfriend, I'm not really a commitment person and... you don't care-" he cocked his eyebrow and turned to the rest of the class"- I mean if you want to hit me up, my snap is whizzerB."

The class laughed but several people made note of his snap, and Whizzer looked back at Marvin.
"Two can play at this game."