Chapter 2

Your POV

As soon as we got home I went in the bathroom for a much needed shower. I was dirty, being in the forest all day does that to you. The dirt was in my hair, under my fingernails, and on parts of my exposed skin. Fantastic .

Turning on the hot water, trying to fill in the cold air I start to strip of my clothing, throwing them into a small pile in a corner. Once I stepped under the water a giant sigh of relief leaves my lips. I rub my my tense and aching muscle as I stood under the scorching hot water, my skin slowly turning a light shade of red, it felt like bathing in lava. But God did it feel nice. Besides the forest, the shower was always my happy place, there was nothing I loved more then getting clean after a long day. Being able to scrub the filth from your body and just relax, though knowing it would only return in a matter of hours; I almost felt like it were ironic in a way.

After washing my hair out with shampoo and conditioner, I start to lather my body with coconut scented body wash.  I was so caught up with what was doing that I hardly noticed the bathroom door open, through the foggy glass I could see a figure, they took off their clothing throwing them onto the floor next to mine. The door opens as a gust of cold air hits my naked body causing me to shiver slightly. I try to stand under the water more, covering my exposed bits with my soapy hands while attempting to savor any heat that'll warm me back up.

"Jesus, it's like a damn sauna in here."

I laugh at that, the suds of soap washing away from my body. Reaching out my hands I pull onto Derek, pulling him under the water with me. He grins, leaning down trailing kissed on my neck and slowly going down further to my breasts. My hands ring themselves through his hair gripping onto locks of it as he continued to kiss. My back arches into his as it find the cool wet tiles. "I love you." He says, delicately cupping my cheek, kissing my lips. Leaning into the kiss my arms snaked themselves around his neck. "I love you too, so much."  His face buries itself in the crook of my neck, kissing and sucking at parts that have me grip onto his shoulders. "Christ- yeah, right there," I huff as his knee parts my leg, hicking me up a little in my sweet spot. One of his hand find the back of my head, his fingers running through my hair while the other cups my arse cheek, giving it a light squeeze. "Shit- you're gorgeous." He leans back his hand leaving the back of my head and cupping my cheek. I stared into his icy blue eyes while he stares into my (E/C) ones. I Don't say anything to his words but snake my hand away from his shoulder, slipping it down the base of his stomach and to his inner thigh. "Shit, (Y/N)...." He grunts, his hand on my arse cheek going tighter. "Keep still." I whisper in between kissing down his chest.

{~~*~~}

I walked silently through the hallway, holding my towel around my body tightly. Opening the bedroom door, being greeted by Derek sitting comfortably on our bed wearing nothing more than a pair of plaid boxer shorts, his hair still damp as he read some book I could care less about. I chuckled slightly as I felt eyes on me, dropping the towel, I change into one of Derek's shirts, it being too big for me and ending up half way down my thighs, then hopping into bed next to my husband to be.

He glanced at me and smiled warmly before returning his attention back to his book, I let out a sigh, not being a big reader myself. He noticed my sigh and folded the corner of the page he was reading before placing it on the bedside table and looking over at me, extending his arms with smirk.

I chuckled and entered his embrace, "I'm working late tomorrow," He informed me, I frowned at this but nodded anyways. I felt him place a small kiss on top of my head, causing the smile to return to my face and look up at him. I kissed his passionately, him quickly returning the kiss as he placed his hand on the back of my head. I moved slightly so I was facing him completely, I was just about to place my hand on his chest when...