Chapter 6

⚠️⚠️Warning! This chapter contains some sexual themes that aren't appropriate for anyone under the age of 18. Skip to the next chapter is available. You have been warned. ⚠️⚠️

Jacks POV:

I've been following her for a while now, keeping a fair distance away but always close enough to see her. She walked with a spring in her step, that gorgeous smile that showed a neat row of perfect white teeth and luscious pink lips never once faltering. The clothes she wore were tight, a yellow tank top matched with white yoga pants that hugged her ass. Her (H/C) hair castrated slightly down her shoulders, looking like pure silk, I wanted to touch it- touch her. Smell her, hold her, fu- Damn it.

My thoughts came to screeching halt as she vanished. Fuck! 'Where did you go, little princess?'

Adjusting the hood on top my head and pulling up the medical mask over my nose more with my head held down looking at the cracked concrete; I began to jog down the sidewalk. Glancing up now and then, hoping to see her. I grew more disappointed and irritated by the second. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck!' it was getting darker, people leaving the park with their yapping dog or scramming children. Turning a corner and crossing the street, I look around for a bit. Nothing.

I could hear grunting and faint voices in the distance behind me, a barely audible 'Go away' was heard. In another life, I might have helped, but I'm no prince in shining-fucking amour now, am I? In fact, I'd go as far as to say that I was the complete opposite. The dragon, the monster, a goddamn nightmare to haunt you forever.

'Let go,' was heard, a bit louder this time, the voice was soft and feminine with a cooling edge to it; but the words she spoke were that of pure fire. Coming to a stop, I turn back on my shoulder. 'Well shit'

Two men much bigger than her, circled around her. One holding her wrist ; pulling her petite body closer to his. A sleazy smile etched its way onto his face. "So she does speak. I wonder what the little kitten will sound like when she moans" He winked at her. Her head lent back a little, her arm raised above her head.

SLAP!

The fat mans head repelled to the side, a light pink hue already forming on his cheek. His face turned back to her, the cocky and sleazy smile had gone and was now replaced with a deep scowl. His grip on her arm tightened, her legs visibly shaking. "You stupid bitch," he hissed. throwing her backwards as she let out a small scream, her eyes closed tightly.

With gloved hands on her shoulders, I slowly stand her back up, gently resting my hands on both her shoulders. "Do we have a problem here?" I asked tilting my head slightly. The fat mans face was funny, I almost wished to snap a picture of it;  the perfect mix of anger and sheer disappointment.

The bastards couldn't even stand up right as he slurred his words. His eyes squinted at me for a second, then at the girl, both their tough guy acts now gone- pussies. "No, we don't." The blonde one slurs. Stumbling in his spot he glances over to (Y/N). "We just asked her if she wanna hang out with us. Innit that right, baby?"

The way he called her baby fills something within me that has my blood boil. Grilling my teeth, it takes everything in me to not rip out his right right here and now. The only reason I don't do it is because if her. She does something to me that I can't explain, but whatever she's doing I need more of it.

"Are you sure? Because I'm almost positive the young lady here asked you to go away." I laughed, not at the now fearful man, but the feeling of (Y/N) letting out a disgusted shudder

Lifting a hand from her shoulder, bringing it to the paper medical mask that sat comfortably on my face. Pulling it down to my chin, I open my mouth a bit and smile, letting my dark blue tongue slid over my rows of razor sharp teeth. Both men fell to the floor in an instant, opening and closing their mouths like a gaping fish out of water. "Oh God y-your f-ace." Shuffling the paper mask back up to my mouth and over my nose, I adjust the black sunglasses up to my head before stepping towards the men.