Chapter 9

He waited from the other side of the glass panel, watching her toss and turn under the covers in the cozy bed. Pretty pink and soft lips separated from each other forming a small gap. H/C locks spilled around her face into a makeshift tornado. Y/N was no doubt more than pleasing to the eyes of the hooded man. With a gloved hand on the frosted glass a crooked grin etched itself onto his face. Hell, the man was almost salivating over the woman from the way her bare thigh poked out from the heavy blanket with a bit of her round ass showing.

Standing up from his squatted position his hands went to the lip of the window giving it a light tug, much to his surprise it cracked open with a slight squeak. Really now, they were that stupid to leave their window unlocked? Of course that didn't bother him, it make his job a hell of a lot easier but a locked window wasn't going to stop him. No, nothing was going to stop him from getting to what he wanted.  EJ was a patient man but his patience would only last so long.

Pushing on the window higher giving EJ enough opening for him to slide in, he watched Y/N stir in her sleep, a light groan leaving her lips in the process. The light groan made his head dizzy, he could hardly come up with what a moan from her would sound like. The more time he spent away from her was more time sat in his shower, pumping away at his member with any lewd thought that slowly crept into his mind.

Y/N bent over on his bed, his grey fingers gripping onto her locks while he slammed into her form behind. She'd call out his name in a breathless moan with every thrust.

Y/N on her knees in front of him, his hand smoothing out her hair while her small delicate hands drew up his thighs.

Legs were wrapped around his torso, her back arching closer towards his, with a fiery grunt passing him at the feel of her clenching around him.

Swallowing down the saliva that sat in his mouth, EJ threw one long leg over the window sill. His dirty black combat boots hitting the wooden floor eerily quiet.

Breathing deeply, EJ allowed the sweet aroma to wash over him. It clearly smelt like her, citrus with a little bit of coconut. But then there was that other smell that stung his nose, the one that was the shitty artificial pine you use to place in your car, that and mixed in with the stench of whiskey.

A deep, dark growl left the back of EJ's throat. The urge to have his scent linger on everything crossed his mind to show everyone what was his. But he ignored it, instead he snaked after the sleeping woman who was less than five feet away from where he stood.

Y/N draped her arm over the side of the bed, her fingers momentarily brushing along the fabric of his trousers. The duvet now slipping down from her legs, mostly facing towards the floor with her legs on full display. Crouching to her height EJ brought his gloved hand up close to her face to brush a strand of hair behind her ear, inhaling the toxic scent that he swore he could get drunk on.
Fuck, it would be so, so easy right now just to grab her at this very moment. She was vulnerable, completely at his mercy with little to no way of fighting. But, EJ liked a good fight, he liked to play with his things before destroying them. And that's what he wanted to do with Y/N.  Break her down piece by piece then build her back up so she'll be completely reliable on just him.

With a gloved hand EJ stroked the soft flesh of her cheek, a few freckles dancing along her face here or there with a tiny scar under her chin. EJ stopped stroking her cheek for a moment when her brows scrunched up, a light huff fanned his face before the woman turned her back to him. Hovering his hand over her bare thighs it crept up towards the bones of her hip. His sharp nailed fingers drawing imaginary patterns on the tender flesh.

"Derek please, not now." Y/N's hand loosely batted EJ's hand away from her side. EJ flinched first a second, worried that he might have woken her up. But when no other noise left her and her breathing became more steady is when he relaxed.