Chapter 13

The three men pull up to the shady bar, watching from afar through the cracked window of their target. Hoodie going through quick run through of the papers again, making sure this was their right target. Yeah, they've made a few mistakes on killing the wrong person in the past, but that didn't stop them per se, it was just a big fucking nuisance on their part for having the wrong Intel.

But may hell rain on the poor bastard who gave them the wrong information. You can run, hide, kiss your family's goodbye because there is nothing that will stop them from coming after you

They don't stop with just killing you.... no, they go after everyone you know. Sisters, brothers, daughters, sons' mother, father, grandparents- the three of them will wipe out a whole bloodline if you piss them off with just the right amount.

"Maddie Laamers," Hoodie breaks the silence by picking up a photo of the young woman. "Age 19, brown hair and eyes, standing at 5'6." He looks a little closer, seeing a small notable detail to Maddie. "Small scar going from her lip down to her chin," He passes to the paper to his colleague who rolls down the car window, tipping the ashes off his half-lit cigarette.

Masky hardly bats an eye to it, instead throwing the papers behind his shoulder to where Toby sat "Hm, pretty face, almost a shame she has to go." At this Toby scoffs, scrunching up the paper and dumping it by his feet where more messy and trash sat. "It wouldn't pass m-me for you to fa-uck a dead cohr-corpse, Masky." Grim, really fucking grim.

"I'd prefer it if the woman I was having sex with had a pulse, Toby. That way I can hear her scream raw."

Making a face behind his mask, Toby shook his head, "I don't want to h-hear about your freh-freaky s-sex life, man."

Undoubtedly all three of them were messed up in their own unique ways. Not just mentally- physically and verbally. Someone even a therapist wouldn't want to touch with a ten-foot pole probably. That therapist would need another therapist thus the cycle shall continue.

Masky shrug a shoulder, taking one last hit of his cig before flicking it out the window mumbling in a low tone. "I am so getting a fucking drink after this."

Ditching their masks, the three of them left the car, slowly making their way to the bar of its drunk patrons and the inevitable girls doom. "Toby you stay behind." Hoodie glancing over his shoulder for Toby who merely rolled his eyes with a flick of his middle finger watching his two colleagues step into the loud bar.

Maybe it was the air they held, the stench of death that followed them wherever they went from the war a few people gave them odd looks, because really, it was hard to not notice them. Masky gave Hoodie a light tap on his arm gesturing towards the corner of the small building. The older man nodded his head, the both of them splitting away from each other to separate parts of the bar.

Sliding into the booth across from young Maddie, Hoodie- now Brian, gave her a fake, charming smile. "This seat taken?" The thing with Hoodie was, he was a real smooth talker, the man could get almost anything he wanted. Whether it be for someone to hand over information or for some girl to spread her legs open for him, he'd get it done.

Toby was pretty sure Hoodie could turn a nun into a whore if he really tried.

Maddie looking at him up and down, her eyes squinted in confusion, trying to piece something together she had no understanding of. "Well you're already sitting here." Her hair was in a disarray, the bun she wore was half spilling out, fallen pieces of her face covering her face. The scar on her lip and chin still a little inflamed from the last time he saw her. All in all, she looked like a wreck. It would be too easy for him to knock her lights out, for good.