Chapter 16

⚠️Warning: Blood mention and a bit of gore.

The pitter patter of rain sped down from the harsh winds of the sky. Each droplet sounding like a thousand gunshots had gone off against the tin metal roof, loud claps of thunder with the roars of the wind echo out in the distance. The tall trees sway viscously from side to side, almost ready to be toppled over with another harsh burst of wind. Even with what could possibly be hell being leashed out of the small cabin, the cabalistic man pays no mind to it, in fact, he almost finds it therapeutic, calming even from what he's now focused on.

With another flash of lightning illuminating the small room EJ casts a quick glance to the right. A woman's body lays completely bare on the cool metal table. Blonde hair, tattered and damp, fresh tears staining her pretty little face with a cut lip and a dried bloody nose. EJ had to admit, the girl was a fighter till the very end with a strong pair of lungs on her. Though they were slowly starting to die down, the cries and hiccups left her throat beginning to turn raw.

"Ph-please. Let me go, I don't know who you are, I didn't do anything." In agony and frustration, the woman pulled hard as she could against the leather restraints. "I wh- I won't tell anyone. J-just please-" That was a lie in itself, soon as she would get away from here she'd tell anyone who came down her path. But the blue masked man knew that, and she does too.

Tears and snot were running down her face, everything was getting too blurry to see. Head forcefully strapped down, a bright burning light shining into her eyes with something in her peripheral she couldn't make out. The girl didn't know what was going on, her body was on fire but cold and numb at the same time with a thousand questions running through her mind. She couldn't feel what was going on. And that terrified her to no end. All she could do was sit there and pray that she would get out of this alive. A few Hail Marys left her lips, begging to God for someone to save her. How pitiful, EJ thought.

"-Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and- and at the hour of death-" but was cut short with a gloved hand squeezing her jaw tightly that she let out a pathetic whine, her head thrashing around for him to let her go, but he had a monstrous iron grip she was sure he could crush her jaw if he really wanted to.

And boy did he.

Unable to swallow the heavy lump from her throat she held her breath, eyes shut tight waiting for him to go.

This is what EJ enjoyed, he just loved to see the girl underneath him wiggle her way out from him, begging for her life in desperate plea. Humans are fascinating, EJ thinks. They're soft, delicate and weak creatures, easy to bend and break with just enough force. Hell, a person could break their own bone if they really wanted to, even bite off their tongue but the human mind stops them from doing that act. But as interesting as the human body was, EJ found them disgusting. They were nothing more than walking bags of meat for him to sink his teeth into at some point.

Slowly, but finally, did EJ release his grip from the woman. His blue latex gloves leaves blood stains on her cheeks as he takes a step back, examining his handy work. A small line of stitches cross against her tan skin and at the end of her feet sat a small metal tray table; on it rests a lone jar with a single kidney floating around in a cloudy substance. Wiping away a few beads of sweat from under his mask, EJ waltz around the small room- the woman's eyes straining to follow his every move- but she had every right to anyways. Opening a cupboard and fiddling with something on a rusted counter he calmly walked back around to the woman.

"What- what are you doing? Get away from me-stop! What the fuck are you doing!?"

The masked man doesn't respond but held a syringe full of clear liquid to her arm. She began to struggle, pulling against the leather restraints more and more in a frightful panic. A hoarse cry filled with terror ripped violently from the back of her throat.