~Twenty~

Dedicated to prevail_mc 💗💕 Your comments keep me going 💝❣️ I promised you an update before Friday. Here it goes...

                          ~Jade's POV~

'Baby, how're you?'

I stared mouth wide open at Zee, wondering what she's doing in my school. Today is the day we vacate school and our PTA. Mom is supposed to be here, not Zee. And besides, when I left home this morning, Zee was still in School. She was putting on a polka dot short Bubu that I've never seen on her before and I know I'm so stealing the gown. That what younger sisters are for anyways, stealing their elder sister's clothes.

'What are you doing here?'

'What can't I do here?' she shrugged 'I'm here for your PTA'

'So Zee, you're here as my guardian. Mad oo. Who's guarding who?'

I came to the hall where the meeting was holding and I was on my way out when I stumbled upon Zee.

'Wo, baby. I don't have your time. Let me go and join the meeting.'

She sashayed past me and entered the hall. I glanced at her retreating back and shook her head. I turned back and saw Akin who waved me over. I walked over to him and we started walking towards our class.

'Who was that hot girl just now?'

He asked and I rolled my eyes.

'I thought you have a girl you like and you're still seeing a hot girl.'

'Jade, you won't allow me to relent on this thing. Besides, let me appreciate a hot girl when I see one.'

I smacked the back of his head before I could stop myself. He touched the back of his head and turned to look at me.

'What the fuck? What did I do now?'

'The hot girl in question is Zee, my elder sister.'

'Oh my God!! Hotness runs in your family. Oh my. She's so so hot. Introduce me to her na.'

'Akin, gbenu sound

We got to our class and entered. The chairs were arranged in a circle and I knew immediately that they were playing truth or dare. I turned to go out but Akin pulled me back.

'Join the game na.'

I groaned and turned towards the class again. Nearly all of the class were there. Hana sat beside Daniel and she waved me over. The only empty chair after Akin sat was beside Michelle. I sat down.

'So, today is the last day of our first term. We won't have the end of the second term again. Our second term would have mixed with our third term so we decide to play a game, truth or dare to strengthen our bonds. This time next year, we won't be here again.'

I wasn't interested in whatever Caleb was saying. Let's just play the game already.

'Okay. I hope there won't be obscene dares because I don't want any teacher walking in on us and we tainting our reputation.'

That was Bunmi and I was surprised she's in the gathering. I guess we are all for losing up this time

'Don't worry, we have someone guiding the door.' Caleb replied and I looked at the door, someone was indeed guiding the door.

'And so, it starts....' Caleb said and he pinned the bottle. It stopped in front of Paul. He chooses truth.

'Have you ever cheated on Paulina?'