~Fifty Three~

💃💃💃💃 Santa came earlier oo.

Get ready to have your mind blown and like I said in the last chapter, this is not my handwriting oo.

                                ~Jade~

He motioned for me to wait a little. Then, he disappeared to a room and reappeared with a slippers. He dropped them in front of me.

'You should change into this.'

I stared at the big slippers before wearing them. They were big, way too big, that my feet got lost in them self.

'Is this your dad's?'

I blurted out without thinking. He smiled.

'Nah, it's my grandfather's.'

I made to hit him and he ducked.

'Mama, why are you this violent?'

'I'm not violent and besides, why are you slippers this big? Your feet are too big.'

I said, staring at his feet.

'They're not. It's your feet that are too small. Too tiny. Even Moji has bigger feet.'

I made to hit him again and he ducked, shaking his head before he started to walk towards the stairs. I stared at my toes in his slippers. They looked cute, way too beautiful in his slippers. I like how feet feel like in them. I tapped the floor, all the while smiling at his slippers.

They've gotten you, real bad.

When I looked up, Uthman was looking at me with a bemused expression on his face. Then he shook his head before gesturing for me to follow him.

When he opened the door to his room, I was momentarily surprised by how fastidiously neat and clean it was.

'Oh wow. Your room is so neat. I wasn't expecting it to be this neat.'

I said immediately I entered. He entered after me and closed the door.

'What were you expecting? You've never seen a neat guy's room before.'

I could literally feel the smile in his voice even without turning to look at me.

'At all.' I answered. 'My brother's room doesn't count. I've never entered Akin's room and Israel's own that I've entered is a no go area. It was no different from a trashcan.'

He did not say anything and I thought he probably did not hear me so I turned to look at him. His gaze was intent on me.

'So, you've entered Israel's room before?'

I nodded. 'Countless times.'

I did not think much of it before I answered but on seeing his expression, I had an inking on what it was all about.

He is jealous.

He crossed his arms over his chest.

'The two of you were alone in his room?'

I shook my head.

'Nah, his grandparents were in there with us. Abeg, where is the PES so I'd just break it and get it done with.'

I glanced around the room and my eyes landed on the flat screen on his wall. Messi's portrait was on the wall above it.

'So, this is my not so popular rival? Tsk tsk tsk. I can't believe I'm competing with this thing.'