02

"please say sike

"please say sike." lucas muttered seeing the long stairs ahead of him, he had just bought snacks in the nearby store because of losing fortnite against his bestfriends.

the city lights of Seoul had shone thru as he walks up, distracting him from looking on what he was walking.

he huffed and held the bag closer, the night was colder than he thought, luckily he brought a big ass jacket.

after a deep sigh and the feeling of his neck hurting, he looked at the way of where he was going— just to see a girl running towards him.

he shrugged it off, prolly thinking she was just running late for something. he continued his way when the girl stopped him,

"eXCUSE ME SIR, BUT CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME? THANKS!" just as he could answer, the girl plunged herself in, embracing the lad in front of her, covering herself up with his long coat.

lucas froze, everything was too quick to happen. he then watched as a group of girls hurriedly walk down to where he was, realizing what was happening, he immediately hugged the lass back, covering her head.

the girls looked at him for a minute before marching down and heard some remarks from them,

"that guy was handsome as fuck."

"yeah, but he was hugging someone, what were they thinking?! that they were in some kind of movie?!"

he chuckled and let go of the lass, "they're gone now, could you please let go of me?" he asks.

he felt her slowly let go from the tight hug, and watched as she tiptoed from his chest,

"finally! thanks mister!" and with that, the girl looked up with a wink and ran back up, never ever to look back again.

and at the brink of moment, yuqi swore,
she will never ever hug a guy again if it wasn't him.

###