41

"so, where are we going?" yuqi put up a smile, tilting her head up to face the boy who is driving

"so, where are we going?" yuqi put up a smile, tilting her head up to face the boy who is driving. lucas snickered and reached for her right cheek, "we're gonna eat first missy." he says, casually pinching it and putting his hand above her head, while his left hand controlled the steering wheel.

yuqi felt herself blush at the sweet action lucas made, she crunched her nose to stop her smile that was subtly growing wider. she then got reminded that lucas fetched her in her house, she creased her forehead and looked at the latter,

"hey, is this your car? i haven't seen this before." she asks, examining the interior inside. lucas looked at her for awhile and chuckled, immediately focusing on the road.

"yeah, it was a gift from my parents when i graduated high school."  yuqi pouted at the answer, that simply means that this boy is rich. she nodded to show her she understands. yuqi hummed to the song that was currently playing, enjoying the view outside.

lucas smiled, he adored how the girl doesn't emit awkwardness or how she doesn't look nervous, while he was nervous himself and was just doing his best to not show it. he was somewhat confused, he doesn't feel nervous when he takes yeri on dates, yet a date with yuqi that he thinks she doesn't take seriously is making him anxious.

maybe because yeri has been a friend for a long time. he thoughts, he then got reminded of soojin, "yuqi, how'd you meet soojin?" he questions, making yuqi smirk.

"she's a sophomore in university, we talked when she recognized me walking home. that's it, boom, we became friends." she tells, reminiscing how odd it was that soojin asked her to go home with her that one day.

lucas hums, "what course are you currently in?" he asks again, eager to know more about her. yuqi gave a small smile, "i'm in fashion designing. how about you?" lucas was taken back at the course, everything then made sense to him, she had a great and unique style in clothing.

"i'm in civil engineering." he says, "that's why i became friends with yeri, mark, and yeonjun. we major in engineering." he explains, making yuqi surprisingly excited.

"wait, were you blockmates with junkyu? he was also engineering, i just don't remember what major." yuqi exclaims, slowly creasing her forehead to try and remember. meanwhile, lucas got serious hearing a familiar name, he sighed upon realizing that they were really close.

"nope, he's in mechanical engineering." he explains shortly, yuqi beamed in happiness, "oh right! that's why he had to transfer because he's gonna be in flying school." yuqi nodded in excitement, she was proud to not forget the details junkyu put effort into explaining.

lucas kept quiet, he wasn't interested in junkyu, but it seems like he knew more about him than yuqi.

he squints his eyes when he saw a familiar sign, "we're here." he gave a small smile to the lass before parking. yuqi smiled when lucas rushed to open her door, she mumbled a thank you.