14

"where should we go first?" mark asks as they were stepping inside the park

"where should we go first?" mark asks as they were stepping inside the park. they stopped to discuss and then agreed to play bumper cars first.

yeonjun had been tailing yuqi just like what soojin had whispered to him while they were on their way to the park. yuqi noticed it but shrugged, silently hoping for the day to end, she felt so awkward after bickering with lucas in twttr dms, just last night. she wished she had just agreed to go with the dreamies in the arcades, yet soojin didn't want to, finding it boring.

she hissed when she felt a strand of hair being pulled, she quickly turned to her side, where yeonjun was. she first looked up a little bit because of height and then rolled her eyes. she then glanced at yeri who was talking to lucas, and then diverted her gaze elsewhere with a sigh.

"hey, you okay? you've been so quiet after your smack attack." she felt yeonjun lowering his head as he whisper, she didn't look at him, it was a sudden contact that made yuqi blush. her hand quickly reached out to his side, pinching it, not liking what had happened.

she heard him chuckle. "we're not used to you being silent, yuqi. if it's about what happened last night—"

"no! no! ofcourse not!" she defensively crossed her arms and turn to him, she didn't want to look so affected by it, but her quietness made it look like it. she bit her lower lip and mentally facepalmed, she was pretty sure the whole group heard her.

yeonjun blew air in his cheeks, helping himself to prevent from laughing. his eyes scanned the others, soojin winked at him and distracted mark. yeri was stil talking but lucas has creased his forehead.

"if you say so then." he answers and pats  her hair.

when they were already beside the ride, soojin suggested to make it by pair, girl and boy. they agreed, excpet for yuqi ofcourse, she was looking forward to being partnered by lucas, but seeing yeri with him just erased her thought.

"yuqi and lucas—"

"what?"

"no!"

the two interrupted soojin from speaking, her brows raised. "what the heck do you mean by what and no?" acting confused, her eyes looked at them, who were now silent.

lucas had his brows furrowed, he was offended when yuqi said no when he simply asked what. so much for being her crush, he was the one getting rejected.

meanwhile, yuqi was contemplating. she really didn't want to let lucas think that she was some trying hard girl that wants his attention all the time, she was worried that lucas might hate on her for stealing his precious time with yeri.

yeonjun's eyes widened when he got pulled by yuqi, her hands hugged his waist. "i-i'm riding with him." she sheepishly smiled, resulting to yeri teasing them. the latter smirked and put his arms around yuqi, "she said so." soojin pursed her lips.

"should i go with mark?" yeri suggested. soojin creased her forehead. mark looked at her, agreeing but got taken back when lucas pulled yeri near him. "you'll go with me." mark's eyes disappointedly gave an awkward chuckle.

"yeah, y-yeri. you should go with lucas." soojin watched them, "i sense drama." she said to herself.

"o-oh.. are you sure?" yeri questioned. lucas raised his brows, sighing. "if you want to you can ride with mark—"

"no, no! i'll ride with soojin noona. you guys should go together." mark quickly moved himself beside her.

"damn mark, it looks like you're just forced to ride with me." she commented and chuckled, shaking her head.

"bang chan wouldn't do me like this."

###