15

the group had already been in 3 rides, the bumper cars, the pirate ship, and the flying chair

the group had already been in 3 rides, the bumper cars, the pirate ship, and the flying chair. yuqi was already tired of the adventure, she was now hungry as soojin took them to the huge roller coaster.

"the seats are for four! which means two of us—"

"i'm not going, i'm tired and hungry." yuqi pouted at the older, basically pleading to not let her ride. soojin rolled her eyes and just nodded, "so one of us—"

yeonjun quickly interrupted, "i'm also not going is she's not going. i won't be a fucking fifth wheel in the back." soojin laughed, it was true that she's let him seat with three other strangers.

"oh well, that leaves to the four of us. i'll call you after we're done!" soojin smiled and pushed the two away.

yuqi sighs and dragged the latter with her, they stood outside the foodcar or whatever it is lol as yuqi waited for her hamburger.

"and then, mark said, 'he just wants some milk' while recording." yuqi laughed as he narrated how lucas once failed a project because of mark. yeonjun was giggly talking that's why she laughed too.

the two had been together since the first ride, yuqi cleared her head when yeonjun whispered that lucas wasn't that upset after last night, she finally enjoyed being there but would be caught off guard when she sees lucas with yeri. but yeonjun would then make her laugh.

the two laughed as they ate their hamburgers, they then see a stall with headbands which they agreed to go.

as they were choosing headbands for each other and showing it, someone called which made them stop and look,

"hey!" lucas greeted with a subtle smile. he came near yeonjun, the latter infront of him raised his brows, "why are you here?" he asks.

"last minute and i had to go pee, that's why i couldn't be with them, lol." he answered, he was partially righte but mostly lying because he didn't even pee or felt like peeing.

"hey... yuqi." lucas greeted awkwardly, his lips forming into a smile seeing yuqi blush and hide behind yeonjun. "yeah, hey." he heard her faint voice.

lucas thought it was cute, "are you choosing headbands?" he asked and looked for some, he noticed them wearing the same debil horns, the difference was yuqi's was all black and yeonjun had his outlined with red.  he creased, they looked like a couple.

he clenched his jaw, "yep. it looked cute." yeonjun playfully answered as he look at lucas look for his. lucas had eyes for two headbands, they were both angels rings but one was white outlined with black. he scoffed as the headbands were really for couples.

he thought of it and reached for the one which was just all white. he can feel yuqi looking at it, he looked at her for assurance but she quickly looked away. oh now he's assured. "i'll get this." yeonjun pursed his lips to stop himself from smiling, he nodded and acted serious.

"let's pay for it!" yuqi says to the of them with a smile.

"there you are! why the fuck are you buying headbands without us and why the fuck aren't you three answeeing youe phones!" soojin marched to them, she eyes them and gave each a smack.

yuqi rolled her eyes, "are you buying or not?" she says, the three that came quickly looked for some.

at the end, soojin and yeri went for mickey and minnie mouse, while mark chose one with a bee design. they paid for it and took a picture

after a rest and looking for things to buy they decided to go with a last ride because of the sky getting darker, indicating for getting late.

yuqi was now back to herself, she felt happy when lucas actually talked to her during their rest. she also have chatted with yeri a bit, getting to know her.

they split into by threes, which were all girls and all boys. once they got inside the cell like carriage, they immiediately talked.

"y'know what? i actually heard about you from junkyu, that boy was talking about you like he was your world." yeri says, remembering his damn face whenever he talks about yuqi, he looked so dreamy.

"why didn't you like his back, though? like not being that girl but he's really something else." she again added and wiggled her brows, earning giggles from both.

"he really just wasn't my type, i couldn't force myself to like him." she answered truthfully, soojin nodding, "if maybe he stanned straykids, they would be married now." the oldest sighs.

yuqi chuckled, "and also, i didn't want heejin to hate me more. i've got enough her!" yeri gasps at the name, "heejin? oh my gosh i hate that bitch!"

yuqi's eyes widened, "i know right!"

"she thinks everyone liked her! ugh disgustang shet." the three continued to rant on her and stopped when the ride ended, they were so caught in chatting that they didn't even notice.

the six walked together and reached the neighborhood. they were parting ways and they were saying goodbye, wearing their headbands,

"i'm so glad i met you two! we should hang out again!" yeri hugged the two girls, yuqi hugged back and soojin agreed. "we really should! i really had fun." she smiled, taking out her phone as they exchanged numbers.

"oh, well. today was fun, but i'm tired so see ya later born haters! gotta blast!" yeonjun smirked and ran off but stopped near yuqi and whispered something,

"stop staring at him, he'll melt away, dumbass." after than, he quickly dashed away as yuqi shouts a fuck you. "bye!" his hands waved at them before turning to disappear.

the five were now left, lucas with an annoyed look seeing the scene. "gotta go by chungha, we'll be heading off first." soojin says and pulled yuqi to a familiar street, yuqi first looked back and looked at the three.

"bye yeri! bye mark! take care lucas!"

lucas felt his heat beating a bit more faster than usual with yuqi's cute wave.

"so, are you taking me home?" yeri questioned, pulling the latter back to reality. for a mean time, he forgot that yeri was actually beside him.

mark and yeri weren't really teasing each other like the usual, lucas sensed that something was off. "i'm gonna go ahead lucas, take yeri home, okay?" before he even agreed, mark had already turned his back and walked away.

lucas was now more confused. most of the time, mark would come with him to take the lass home. he shrugged it off, thinking he was just tired.

lucas just then smiled at yeri, and put his arms around her shoulder before talking, "i'll walk you home."

###