32

soojin watched as yuqi try to get her phone from lucas, her mouth showing a subtle frown seeing how happy her bestfriend is

soojin watched as yuqi try to get her phone from lucas, her mouth showing a subtle frown seeing how happy her bestfriend is. her eyes then found yeri and mark who were taking pictures of each other, laughing from time to time.

"what's the thought, thot?" yeonjun suddenly appeared and sat next to her on the couch, giving her a can of beer. soojin glared at the question before sighing.

"i don't get it." she mumbled, leaning on the latter's ears to stop the others from hearing. yeonjun raised his brows,"why?" he asks, also looking at the others.

"are yeri and lucas still a thing? they seem to be in other relationships now." she mumbled again, giving him a side look. yeonjun giggled and shook his head, it seems like the older wasn't comprehending it.

she huffed, "okay, i don't care. but if lucas is flirting with my bestfriend even if he's still into yerim, then i'll kill him." she says, watching lucas laugh at yuqi, his eyes were glistening out of happiness.

yeonjun smirked, "i'll distract yuqi, talk to him." he says before calling yuqi to come with him in the kitchen. yuqi luckily agreed and left lucas there.

lucas just mocked a smile, before settling himself on the couch.

"hey lucas!" soojin called out, the latter looking back at her. "yeah?"

"can i talk to you outside?" lucas' smile faded when soojin said that. his mind thinking, 'what's with the girls wanting to talk to me outside?!'

he just sighed and nodded, standing up with soojin following him. ohboy, lucas might wanna realize it sooner.

###