45

yuqi hastily pulled her phone near her as she run outside, the million stars welcomed her after she closed the door

yuqi hastily pulled her phone near her as she run outside, the million stars welcomed her after she closed the door. her worried eyes fell to the latter who was leaning outside the gates, waiting for her with a huge smile.

lucas' eyes sparkled seeing the girl open their gate, he carefully walked to her and and jokingly pushed the plastic bag filled with food to her face. yuqi groaned because of that, she hissed after pinching his hand.

"what are you doing here?" she asks, "we called each other yesterday and now you're here?" she raised her eyebrows and pulled out a teasing smile.

"missed me that much, sir?" she adds again making lucas roll his eyes and turns his back on her. "you told me you wanted food, i got you. that simple, ma'm." he shrugged before walking away.

yuqi giggled, "hey! where are you going?" she exclaims, following the male to where he was walking.

lucas looked back again, "let's go on a date?" he snickers, reaching for her hand while walking backwards. yuqi gave a confused look but eventually gave in and gave her hand to the lad.

the boy smiled and ran, pulling her with him. yuqi ran with him until they reached a familiar car parked just a street before their house.

yuqi smiled upon seating on the shotgun seat, a familiar coat was there, she looked at the backseat to see bunch of snacks there. she jokingly rolled her eyes, "you prepared for this."

"i wore that coat the day i met you." lucas winks to her as yuqi put it on, covering her shorts and her shirt. she just giggled and requested to connect on the bluetooth speaker.

"what kind of date is this? it's almost midnight." she says, putting her phone on her lap as her playlist blasted.

lucas starts the engine, "this is a date you can have only with lucas." the latter  put off a show by wiggling his eyebrows. the girl just scoffed and watched as the houses of their neighborhood fade away; replacing it with the shining lights of the city.

###