20

yuqi watched as rocks roll away after kicking it

yuqi watched as rocks roll away after kicking it. she was alone walking towards a familiar store, "i can't believe they left me alone after treating them ice cream!" she gritted her teeth, annoyed.

nighttime had already shown up with the million starts blinking above her, she looked up to connect them, "damn, i'm thankful for choosing this neighborhood." she talks to herself.

after walking for it seems like an hour to herself, she finally reached the store. she greeted the guy in the counter and chose snacks and a drink before paying it.

she then had the idea to call yeonjun and hang with him, since soojin was grounded for spending too much time in yuqi's place. she stepped outside the store and opened her phone,

"hey."

"fuck!"

her phone almost fell. she took a deep breath before hitting the guy that startled her.

"hey, hey, i'm sorry!" lucas gave a chuckle and covered himself, protecting his body from the small mad girl infront of him.

"why the hell did you do that?!"

"i was just messing with you!" lucas answered back. yuqi calmed herself, her heart was beating rapidly because of him.

"what are you doing here anyways?" lucas asked, yuqi rolled her eyes at the question.

"none of your business." she sassed. the latter pouted, "okay."

yuqi sighed, "how about you?" she asks and looked at him, he was holding a bottle of beer which made her crease her forehead.

lucas pursed his lips, "none of your business." he mocked, receiving a painful pinch from the girl.

yuqi giggled, "your date didn't go well, huh?" she teases.

lucas widened his eyes at the sudden comment, "h-how'd you know?" that question made yuqi feel a little bit of pain.

'so that was a date.' she thought.

"lol, i saw you and yeri inside the restaurant. i was eating with someone there and we were like three tables apart." she explains, her eyesbrows raised when lucas furrowed his eyebrows,

"with whom?"

"huh?"

"with whom did you eat with?" she felt herself blushing at the question, did lucas care? or did he ask just to know if he had noticed?

"u-uh, jaemin." she gave a small smile. lucas nodded, not taking his furrowed eyebrows away.

they both went silent, as they stood beside each other. yuqi swore lucas sighed after 10 seconds pass.

she then had the idea, "hey loverboy, i know a place relaxing. wanna go there?"

###