13

"so

"so..."

their heads turned to soojin who suddenly broke the suffocating silence. it was like they actually read what was going on, considering yuqi's cold agenda; which was really odd for her personality.

soojin was quite amused of how lucas could affect her bestfriend. never had she seen her so upset by a mere guy, looking back on her past. yuqi wasn't the jealous type, she will never ever get jealous because she is always confident herself. 

but now? soojin could laugh out loud at how small yuqi looked, she looked so drained every time she looks at yeri, who was busy drinking her own bobba tea and was also using her phone.

lucas was somehow relieved yet surprised that yuqi haven't pushed it to his face how he asked for her ex lovers, and also for asking about park jisung. but he knew some things weren't right, yuqi was purposely being quiet and that just isn't it.

"um..."

soojin again spoke to catch their attention. she first cleared her voice, getting ready to strike a conversation.

"what brought you here, anyways?" she asked and looked at yeonjun for answers. he first drank his coffee but lucas have answered it for him.

"we were thinking of going to the amusent park. this fine day shouldn't be wasted, especially not in summer." he smiled at the older, soojin nodded.

"can we go with you?"

"soojin? what the he— yah!" yuqi groaned when she felt soojin kicking her leg. she glared as she reach out to it.

"why not? we're already together anyways." yeonjun says, agreeing and smirking at soojin. one bat of the eye, yeonjun clearly knew what soojin was up to, he liked the idea of seeing lucas suffer because of this.

yuqi sighed and gave the sharpest glare to yeonjun, the latter giving an innocent look. "blue haired dumb ass." she mumbled but all of them heard it, earning laughs from the three infront of them.

the boy beside her gave an offended look, his hand in his chest as he dramatically gasps, "y-yuqi, how could you?" the girl beside her squinting her eyes to him, unable to hit him.

she was scared thet yeri would think of her as a rude bitch. yeri screamed elegance in all of she does, even if she was laughing. she envied how yeri seems to glow even with a bare face.

yeonjun giggled and moved closer to the upset yuqi, "oww, is baby yuqi mad?" he teased as he brought his face closer to her and both of his hand held her cheeks.

yuqi really wanted to smack him in and there only, she was slowly getting pissed but shr could only widen her eyes to warn him. soojin laughed at the scene, it was fun to see yuqi so being careful at what she's doing.

mark giggled and also joined in, "don't do that bro! baby yuqi would cry!" he spat, yuqi shifted her eyes to glare at mark who wasn't even intimidated, he just laughed again.

yeonjun smirked and winked at soojin, soojin winked back. they knew what the hell were they doing.

yuqi was now pouting in the side, her hands crossed in her chest. she was being silent but she was the one being bullied, she glares at them.

"awww, baby yuqi is sad now!" yeonjun teases, as he turn his body towars yuqi to give her a stare, covering lucas' eyes that was staring at her.

"hmp!" yuqi turns her head to face the window, he then felt a hand turn her head to face yeonjun. the latter giggling as she messes her hair and putting his arm around her shoulder.

"yuqi and yeonjun look good together! don't they?" yeri suddenly commented, as she look at mark and the others for agreement.

the oldest nodded, as she glance at lucas who had a stern look. "definitely." she high fived yeri, who was now looking at lucas and mark. mark nodded, their eyes now staring at lucas for answer, except for yeonjun and yuqi who were messing with each other.

"yes, they really do. they look so good together they should date." lucas comments, sarcasm present in his voice. yeri and mark laughed it off, while soojin smirked.

"you heard that yuqi? you guys look good together, lucas even said you should date." soojin repeated her words, emphasizing each word to the now paying attention yeonjun and yuqi.

yuqi hissed at the thought, now lucas wants to date someone her age when he said that her type are people younger? she rolled her eyes.

and now, fuel added to the fire, soojin and yeonjun anticipated what would happen next. they watched as yuqi pulled an attitude and she also encircled yeonjun's waist with her arm.

"let me fucking prove then that i don't only like younger boys. i'm not a fucking pedo." yeonjun smirked, hearing yuqi's faint whisper, they were so close to each other. soojin gave him an approving smile, yeonjun smirked back.

"should we go now then?"

###