34

lucas watched as yuqi tried to remove the comforter laid in her body, he facepalmed, "hey, stop it

lucas watched as yuqi tried to remove the comforter laid in her body, he facepalmed, "hey, stop it." he says, making the girl look at him.

yuqi widened her eyes before pointing him, "you! you! fuck you!" lucas stared at her, confused why the girl was suddenly cursing her, he just shook it off.

"why can't you like me?" she asks, making lucas smile a little, biting his inner cheeks to stop himself at the girl who looked like a tomato because of redness.

"i-i don't get it! yeri's pretty but i'm pretty too! i'm also cute!" she pouts, drunkenly staring at the latter who was stopping himself from laughing.

"is that so?"

yuqi glared at the guy, "you're lucky i love you, you handsome jerk." she spats off, turning her body to sit up, and walks to him.

she wobbly reached his neck and gave him a kiss, on the fucking lips, "remember when i told you i'll make you mine?" lucas' eyes widened after yuqi kissed him, he couldn't even answer her question.

he felt his ears burning seeing the girl's face so near, he could smell the beer from her breath. she was smirking, her head tilted up, "w-what?"

"i'm sorry but i think i can't make you mine. but i love you!" yuqi shrieked, making lucas hold her waist, stopping her from wobbly standing.

"are you sure about that?" he asked, lowering his head to look at her. yuqi covered her face at the sight, "ofcourse!" she giggled.

lucas shook his head, smiling before pushing her to the bed again, tucking her in. after making sure she's comfortable, he looked at her again and smiled seeing her sleeping.

"goodnight." he mumbled, before turning his back and leaving the room.

###