35

soojin creased her forehead seeing lucas smiling like an idiot, the guy had asked to talk to her outside but all she got was him smiling, trying to calm himself

"what the fuck is it lucas? why are you smiling like that?" she asks, completely lost, lucas looked at her, he gave a wide smile.

"s-she kissed me." soojin's eyes widened, her mouth falling, "WHAT THE FUCK? IS THAT REAL? OH MY GOD AAHHHHH THAT'S SO CUTE!!" soojin squealed, hitting lucas out of happiness.

she stopped when she realized something, "w-wait, why are you happy about that?" she asks, "the last time we talked about this was literally awhile ago. you told me you were figuring things out." she says, squinting her eyes to him.

lucas nervously chuckled, "uh, about that... i kinda figured it out just after she told me um.."

"what did she said?"

"she said she loves me."

"BITCH!!!" soojin ended up hitting him again and again, containing herself from squealing before talking,

"you gotta be straight with me, boy, do you really like her?" soojin asks, hoping for a positive answer.

lucas sighs, "remember when you suspected us of being together that one night?" soojin nods, waiting for him to continue.

"well, we were together, we met outside the store after i walked yeri home. she brought me up, y'know? that pic that i posted. i opened up to her and she opened up to me, that night was really fun with her. and it hurt me when we had to lie because of you guys, lol."

soojin gritted her teeth, "you two are liars!" she says, lucas giggled it out. "and today, i finally know what i really feel."

soojin stared at him and pursed her lips, and lucas gave a smile.

###