09

the bluish mixed with orange sky indicated that the sun was setting

the bluish mixed with orange sky indicated that the sun was setting. even though the heavens were getting darker and darker, these boys didn't mind.

"here!" this boy, donghyuck called out as the ball was then passed to him. he immediately made a three pointer shoot which led to shouts and cheers.

yeonjun then called out his team, he couldn't believe these youngsters were beating them up by a two point difference.

"dude, i'm slowly convinced that they challenged us to make fun of us." he speaks as he subtly glared at lucas' back, where the six younger boys stared at them with smirks in their faces.

he clenched his jaw seeing them, "sorry but i think i have to beat ass—" san quickly pulled the latter back, sighing as he looks at changbin. "one more game, of they win this time, it's over."

their group talked about it when yeonjun called for lucas' attention, "yow, lucas. is that yuqi and soojin?" lucas eyes looked at the other team where he saw the two distributing water and towels.

he creased his forehead at the scene, carefully examining if what he saw was true.

"and here i am thinking she's going after you. well, it seems like she haven't moved on yet." mark commented, they took their time looking at the girls interacting their opponents.

"look at how she takes care of them."

"brb, gonna look for a girlfriend."

" #singlelife #nohomo "

lucas took his eyes away from them and tured his back, he took a deep sigh before looking at them again.

"hey, kids!"

san, yeonjun, mark, and wooyoung quickly jot their heads to him, mouth falling.

"shall we?"

###