36

yuqi squinted her eyes, she carefully opened it when the burning sunlight welcomed her

yuqi squinted her eyes, she carefully opened it when the burning sunlight welcomed her. she groaned and shut it close, letting it adjust before pushing it open once again.

she heaved a sigh, she felt like her head owned tons of gold because of its heaviness, it was also hurting like hell. she huffed in annoyance and sat up the bed, not having the energy like the day before.

the door opened that made her turn to it. her eyes widened, surprised to see a familiar latter walk towards her with a cup of water and pills.

lucas seemed surprised too, she was already staring at her before he could wake her up. "oh? you're already awake, i see." he says in a soft voice. afraid to disturb her somehow.

yuqi nodded, unable to find the words to answer. she was expecting for it to be yeri or soojin, or yeonjun atleast! they really had to send lucas for her, huh. she shook away those thoughts when lucas walked near her.

he sat on the space beside her which made yuqi feel a slight fuzzy happiness, lucas looked so cute giving her the water and the pills, assisting, making sure she was fine.

"ugh, my head hurts." she mumbled after drinking, the world in her head was banging like hell, but just to see lucas caring atleast lessened it.

lucas chuckled, "you're a light drinker, we were only drinking beer." he exclaims, teasing the lass who was already glaring at him. yuqi reached for his head to give a hard smack on it which made the latter groan in pain.

"we drank for two nights straight! that's bad for our health!" the girl defends herself, crossing her arms as she raised her brows at him. lucas mocked her, "wE drAnK fOr tWo NigHtS strAigHt! ThAt'S bAd FOr OuR HeaLtH! says the one who finished 8 cans each night." he snorts, shaking his head in disbelief.

yuqi pouted, there were no other way to defend herself. she sighs and decided to change the topic, "where are the others?" she questions, it was their last day but she wasn't expecting for them to swim again.

"soojin and yeonjun are eating breakfast, mark and yeri are... taking pics again, i guess?"  lucas mutters, taking the empty glass the lass was holding. yuqi squinted her eyes, "mark and yeri are together again, are you not jealous?" lucas cursed, the glass almost fell because of her question.

he sighed, looking back at the girl who looked very curious. "i'm not. let them be." he answers back. yuqi huffed in annoyance, "stop lying! i know you're jealous!" yuqi declares, but deep inside, she wished for him to deny it over and over again.

the latter stared at her, motioning her to come closer. yuqi hesistantly leaned on, just to feel his breath on her ear, "if i am, what is it to you?" he mumbled.

yuqi smiled bitterly. now she wished she didn't push it to his face, she bit her lip and leaned back again, taking her face away near him. "see? i told you!" she fakely giggles.

lucas smirked, yuqi seemed so transparent now. he could see how yuqi was faking it, he sighs at the thought. "you should go down once you finish getting ready, we'll be leaving in two hours." lucas says, standing up to exit the room.

yuqi's face fell, she hated that she still feels something everytime lucas would go near her, she hates how the fuzzy feeling doesn't disappear, she hates how she's still hoping. she sighs, still unaware that lucas still hadn't left the room.

"anyways." yuqi jot her head to the door, mouth falling to see lucas was still there, staring at her.

the latter gave a sweet smile, making yuqi feel shy. "don't worry. i'm not jealous, i have nothing to do with her now." he then exits, shutting the door and leaving a surprised yuqi on the bed.

###