06

"soojin!" yuqi's voice echoed in the small neighborhood as she hurriedly walk down the stairs

"soojin!" yuqi's voice echoed in the small neighborhood as she hurriedly walk down the stairs. soojin couldn't help but whine and follow her.

they were waiting there for almost thirty minutes already and it tired the fuck out of soojin, she believed that yuqi will never talk about him after that but it's been three days and here's this girl looking for him at the spot where they met.

"i can't believe we've been looking for him this long already, are you sure he goes here?" soojin questioned and looked around, yuqi hmms and sighs.

"i give up! maybe he doesn't live here." yuqi pouts and slouches at one of the steps, soojin then sits beside her. "well, to celebrate our misfortune, should we eat?" she suggests.

yuqi shrugged, "let's buy snacks, there's nearby 7/11 store rigt here." she stands, the disappointment still painted on her face. she then walks away, soojin chuckling and following her.

the two settled at the table just outside the store, they were chatting about things when three boys passed by to go in. yuqi shrugged it off but soojin stared,

"dude, are you interested in one of those boys?" she says and looks inside, soojin's eyes were glued to someone who was looking for noodles, soojin chuckled.

yuqi gave her a smirk, soojin couldn't take her eyes away. soojin's eyes widened seeing a familiar girl walking towards the boy, she then mumbled a curse before following her.

"hey, wassup?" yuqi smiles to the boy, yeonjun's eyes lit up at the sudden greet. he felt excitement rush over seeing a familiar person, "oh, hey. yuqi, right?" he asks.

yuqi's eyebrows raised, "you know me?" she questions.

"ofcourse! your junkyu's special girl." he smiles, yuqi gave a grin before speaking, "may i—"

"yeonjun. choi yeonjun's the name." he says, yuqi smiles, "my friend's—"

"brooooo, why you taking so long— oh." they got cut off when a boy appeared from the other aisle, yeonjun gave hima signal to go but mark really had the urge to join in.

"hi! my name's mark—"

"yuqi, wha—"

soojin's eyes widened, she was in between conversation already, she mentally facepalmed because all of them were staring.

"hi mark, i'm yuqi and this is soojin." she introdces, giving a wink to her blushing friend, "and soojin, this is yeonjun and mark."

the four of them greeted each other, yeonjun then asks, "yuqi, you came to me, what did you need?"

"well, could we exchange numbers? i feel like we could click—"

"what the hell are you doing there—"

all of them stopped and looked at the end of the aisle, there, a guy with a drink came to them, and yuqi damn knew that this is not a coincidence.

"so clear this thing for us, yuqi hugged lucas because she was chased by girls who hates her?" mark says, the two of them nods.

"why would they hate you? i mean— who would hate a yuqi?" yeonjun interferes, lucas rolling his eyes, he was hinted that yeonjun is interested.

"that's the thing about insecure bitches." soojin asnwers, making yuqi chuckle.

"are we clear now? because i gotta say something to mr. knight-in-shining- armor here." yuqi smirks. the three didn't utter a word because yuqi had already pulled the boy to a far side from them.

lucas creased his forehead, "what are we doing here—" before he could finish his sentence, yuqi already gave a kiss on his right cheek making him widen his eyes.

"thank you for what you did." yuqi gave a cute smile, and lucas swore his heartbeat became rapid seeing her.

"w-why would you—"

"i finally met you again, i've been finding you for awhile now." yuqi cuts him off again, she was still wearing the cute smile that couldn't make lucas calm.

"anyways, i'm song yuqi." she reaches her hand out. lucas contemplating to shake it, when he did, yuqi pulled him closer to her, tipteoing to his height.

"and i'm gonna make you mine, watch me, mister." she grins and let go of him, she first winked and blew a kiss before turning her back.

"yuqi, you're back!" soojin exclaims, yuqi hmms and sits next to her, infront of mark.

"so can i please have your phone numbers? you guys are cool to hang out." she compliments, before giving her phone to them.

they chatted for awhile, and when lucas came back to them. yuqi gave a smile, "it's getting late, we should head back now."

"should we walk you home?"

"no need. my house is just there, she'll be staying over." yuqi gives a reassuring smile, "you guys should go too, it's late."

yeonjun and mark stood to say their goodbyes, "bye yeonjun! bye mark! goodnight lucas." yuqi says and leans on to him, "and remember what i said." she whispers before walking out.

"we gotta get going boys, it was nice meeting you!" soojin bids before following her.

the three boys were left and immediately talked to lucas, all he answered was,

"that girl is something else."

###