28

yuqi giggled seeing yeonjun run towards the sea, she ran to him to join him

yuqi giggled seeing yeonjun run towards the sea, she ran to him to join him. after that day, soojin & mark didn't bring up about yuqi's burst of emotion. yuqi couldn't even remember that they were drinking.

the sun has come up and the group decided to swim.

soojin was wearing a bikini top with a swimmer shorts, with a big hat while holding a basket. yeri wore a one piece bikini but covering her lower area with a summer shorts, she pulled her hair into a bun. yuqi kept her hair down while wearing a black one piece bikini, covering her body with a see thru shirt that goes up to her knees. lucas and yeonjun took their shirts off while mark kept a white shirt on.

the four walked together while watching yeonjun carry yuqi on his back, carrying her to meet the waves. "wow, i can't believe they're so energetic after knockdown because of drinking so much." soojin whispered to yeri, who nodded in agreement.

the two played in the beach, splashing each other, but stopped when they realized that the others were stil not going in. yuqi laughed as they see them satnding not near them, they were just looking at her and yeonjun. she held yeonjun's wrist to drag him out.

lucas' mouth fell seeing what yuqi was holding him, he sighed before turning to mark, "let's go?" he asks. mark didn't answer as yuqi and yeonjun were infront of them.

"what are y'all doing? let's swim!" yeonjun excitedly says. soojin smirked before putting the basket and her hat off to the picnic mat, she then took off her shorts. "let's go!" yeri also took off her shirt, and then the two looked at yuqi, "what?" she asked.

the two attacked her, forcing her to take off her see thru shirt. she groaned in defeat before taking it off. she then braides her hair to keep it off her face.

she smirked and look at them, "last one to the sea will be the tagger!" she shouted, running to meet the waves, as the others run with her.

###