12

"one iced americano, one black coffee, and two chocolate cakes please."

yuqi stared at soojin's back as she order their food. she heaved a sigh upon remembering what lucas have told her. she was somewhat happy and upset that he asked about her ex lover that he certainly thought of it wrong.

she couldn't believe that there were rumors going around like that. "he really had the guts to say that my type is anyone who's younger than me when he's the one i like." she rambled on, making her face twitch.

"tsk, he's lucky he has a god given face." she continued to speak to herself. her mind couldn't function well after their chat last night. she was hella confused why she asked about park jisung being his ex boyfriend, turns out, it was a different jisung. she couldn't believe it when he said that yeonjun said that she was in a relationshop with a child that she treated like her own son.

was she that popular and everyone knows about het life? or because this heejin was spreading fake facts about her.
meh, she could only groan. that means lucas has a different view of her.

"dudeeeeeeeeeeee, why the long face?" soojin asks as she put the tray down, where their orders were located. yuqi gritted her teeth and quickly sipped her own coffee.

"well, rumors are spread throughout this neigborhood that i dated the one and only park jisung." she says, giving an annoyed sigh.

"bitch what? that's incest." soojin could only snicker at the thought, she can't even imagine them being all lovey dovey without the pinches and smacks.

"ugh, i hate it here." yuqi exclaimed and started eating her cake,

"atleast lucas asked about it, that means he's interested. why the fuck would he ask about your past." soojin gave a chuckle, she damn knew no one could resist her bestfriend.

"that was what i was thinking! but what if he sees me differently now?! god! he'd see me as a pedo." yuqi whined, soojin mouth falling agape.

she had never seen yuqi so worried about what other people might say about her, she giggled at the thought.

pure silence etched as they took their own phones and sometimes chat about random things, when they heard a shuffling sound moving beside yuqi.

"hey ladies, can we join you?" yeonjun put out a palyful smirk, but it faded when yuqi smacked him.

"who." smack

"the."

"fuck."

"told."

"you."

"i."

"dated."

"my."

"damn."

"child!"

yuqi hitting him after every word, yeonjun looked at the older for help but soojin only gave a smirk.

"sorry, gosh, yUQI STOP IM HURT!!" he exclaims, covering mself. yuqi finally stopped as she sighs and glared at the latter.

yeonjun put both of his hands up as a sign of surrender, "i only heard that you dated a jisung, i didn't know it wasn't a park!" he exclaims.

"besides, we didn't even make it a big of a deal. only lucas brought it up and cussed me and mark because of thinking of it wrongly." yeonjun gave a chuckle remembering the furious lucas in their groupchat, he swore that lucas cursed them in mandarin.

yuqi blushed at the thought and remained silent, making soojin speak up. "what the fuck are you doing here anyways?"

"woah, noona, calm down. we just saw you at the window that's why we decided to come here." yuqi's eyes widened at the 'we'.

soojin creased her eyebrows, "we?" she says but immediately understand we she saw three people walking towards them with a tray.

"yuqi, soojin noona! wassup." mark greeted with a smirk and sat beside soojin, yuqi gave a nod and soojin smiled with a high five.

"hey." lucas greeted, soojin smirked noticing that he was clearly avoiding yuqi, and yuqi couldn't even look at him.

"hey lucas! come here and sit." she motioned the vacant seat beside yeonjun, lucas nodded with a serious stare.

"anyways, is it okay if yeri joins in?" yuqi's eyes quickly darted to gaze at the girl smiling  beside mark.

she mentally cursed seeing a fine woman, clearly in their age. soojin's eyes widened and she looks at yuqi, then to yeri, then to lucas. she giggled.

"ofcourse! hi yeri, i'm soojin and this is yuqi." she pointed the girl infront of her. yuqi gave an awkward smile when she saw yeri wearinga cute smile.

"nice to meet you soojin and yuqi!" she says, yuqi's ears ringing at the deep voice she also has, and this time, she knew. this is gonna be one hell of a gathering.

###