Chapter 1~Marriage

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wang yibo's POV

"YIBO!!!!!!!!" I heard my mother shouting for me. As she heard no response she shouted again "YIBO!!!!!!!!!!, HURRY AND COME DOWN FOR DINNER." Quickly, I rushed down before I got a scolding.

"What"

"Your father and I have important matters to talk to you about"

I sat down on the chair as I waited for her to continue." Let's eat dinner first." My dad ordered the maids to bring in food, we all ate in silence until my dad asked me a question " how have you been doing in your studies?''

"Good"

"How about you continue eating while your father and I have a chat in the kitchen"

"Ok"

Yibos mom POV

" This kid needs help, all he does is go out to drink and party. I want him to be successful in his motorcycling career, but I don't think it's possible anymore"

MY husband had this face which clearly agrees with me. He replied with great confidence. " That's why we are arranging a marriage with the Xiao company."

"Are you sure it's a good idea?"

" Of course. Their son is great at everything, he even has top scores in the university he studied in. Now he's going to take over the Xiao company at the age of 21 which is in a few months."

"Ok, I trust you but we still have to convince yibo to do it. You know we can't force him." My face was unsure but I trust my husband will all my heart. I'm just hoping that it will help yibo, but there's still one problem.

"What about his girlfriend 'He mei Liu'?"

" He will have to break up with her"

Yibo's POV

Mom and dad went to the kitchen where I couldn't hear anything, what's so important that even I can't know about it.

I tried to listen to them but all I got out was 'marriage, company, and girlfriend'. The rest were just mumbles.

To be honest I don't really care about what they are talking about but I just can't help but wonder what's so important they have to leave their son in the dining room to eat dinner by himself.

They both walked back in with nervous expressions on their faces.

" Yibo we have something to tell you, but you will have to agree. We will give you some time to think about why we can't do this, ok?." My dad confidently spoke out.

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head a little

My mom then continued after seeing me nod. " We have arranged a marriage for you with the Xiao company, you will be marrying the only son and heir of the company."

I instantly objected. Trying to come up with as many excuses.

"B-but I'm not gay or bisexual."

"We know that but we still want you to give it a shot"

" I have a girlfriend mom"

My dad replied with a harsh tone. " break up with her. I never liked her in the first place. We will give you a week's time to agree otherwise we will instantly agree. We will also be going to their house for dinner tomorrow".

I signed with a heavy heart "ok dad"

"Also behave"

Xiao Zhan's POV

"Zhan Zhan" my mom called out with a sweet voice.

"Yes, mom?"

"Me and you dad have something to tell you"

"What is it?"

"Your dad and I have agreed for you to have an arranged marriage with the Wand company. You will be marrying the only son Wang yibo. He might be a little rude but it's beneficial for the company."

"Ok mom"

"They will be coming here for dinner tomorrow so you two can get used to each other"

"Ok"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                         Bye Bye~