Chapter 21~A day of happiness

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

I picked fanxing up and greeted him "how's it going, sweetheart?" He replied happily. "Me and mummy had a bath and I didn't cry, so I'm a big boy and I get all the cookies in the world!" 

"What a great accomplishment! Mummy must have been proud right!?" I replied while shifting my eyes to look for Yibo, fanxing must have realized and said "mummy's in the food making place".

"It's called the kitchen sweetheart." I corrected him while carrying him with me to the so-called 'food making place'

"Mummy, daddy's back and I found him!" fanxing cried out happily. Its been some time since we had family time and it feels wonderful.

"Of course you did my baby is the smartest" "I'm a big boy now! Not a baby." 

"mmhm, sure you are"

"I am!"

"Big boys don't eat cookies but you still do, so you're still a baby." 

I chuckled while watching then right over small things. It was amusing to watch and pleasing to the eyes.

Time skip~

We stayed home for the rest of the day, enjoying each other's company. These were the happiest days of my life. Though it had been sometime yibo and I had some alone time but I didn't want fanxing to be uncomfortable.  

It seems like we will have to visit zhuo cheng more to get him used to his company. He is a little scary though, don't know if I trust him with my child.

Before dinner, we decided to bake fanxing's favorite cookies so we could have them over dinner. Yibo had everything set out and was waiting for us to finish washing our hands.

We hand made the cookie dough, letting fanxing put the chocolate chips in. "Mummy! It isn't going in!" fanxing said after pouring the whole bag of chocolate chips. "you've got to kneed it in" "what does that mean?" looking at yibo with a confused face. 

I came in to save the day and give him some advice. "you have to punch it in" I said while hiding my laughter. "oooooh, ok"

Fanxing started punching it with his tiny fists. I started laughing with yibo across the counter giving me a disapproving look.

"baby not like that, like this" Yibo started showing him what to do the correct way though my way was funnier.

I put the cookies in the oven when Yibo had started dinner, I told fanxing to wash his hands so that I could teach him the alphabet and simple math.

The books were already bought and in a nat pile on the table in front of the TV.

Fanxing came down with his pencil case and a few pens. I started teaching him at around six and we finished when Yibo had called us for dinner which was about seven-thirty.

The table was already set up while the food was being plated. We had Shui dan, qing cai and obviously rice. The thing that every Asian needs to live

Time skip~

We were finishing dinner when there was only a little bit of Shui dan left. "It's mine!" "No! It's mine!" Fanxing and I started to fight over the last bit when we looked at it, it was gone. We both looked at yibo while he looked at us with innocent eyes.

We both cried at the back of our heads as it was already gone.

"Mummy's so mean!"

"Hey! I made all this food and you call me mean! I deserve respect for cooking all of this." 

Sulking, we went to bed thinking about the last bit of Shui dan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                           Bye Bye~